Home Non Cigar Related

Liquor

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. Thinking about dropping a few hints to my fiancee since she doesn't know what to get for me for Christmas. What's the best site out there for ordering liquor online in your opinion, guys? Thinking about getting her to buy me some Johnnie Walker Green.

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Bevmo.com is a pretty great site. Total Wine is also a great store, though despite the fact that I'm told they have online shopping, I've yet to find it. I've also had some pretty good luck shopping on Shoppersvineyard.com
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    K&L Wines has a great selection of wine and spirits. I've ordered wine from them before and if was a great experience.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    BevMo has a great selection. Just be sure they can ship to your state before you go asking for gift certs there. I know there's a lot of regulations on that stuff and nothing can be shipped here to MA.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JW Green is pretty good, IMO fruitier than the other labels, but I have only had Blue, Gold, and Red...so what do I know. Don't know where u could buy it though, since I bought mine in a duty free shop.

"Long ashes my friends."