Home Non Cigar Related

What's going on with Texas??!!

Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
They're getting smashed out there...wasn't what I anticipated! I love both teams but am rooting for the Giants...it's like their bats came alive. That combined with good pitching makes the giants dangerous!

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Nick2021:
    They're getting smashed out there...wasn't what I anticipated! I love both teams but am rooting for the Giants...it's like their bats came alive. That combined with good pitching makes the giants dangerous!

its a Good time to Live in the Bay Area! LOL Our whole area is Going NUTS! Go Giants!
  • Nothing is going on with Texas its the same thing that happened in the nlds and nlcs the braves and phillies didnt hit because they were slumping they didnt hit because are pitching shut them down just like we are doing to Texas. Go Giants Posey Rookie of the year!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVdbfyvwso
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Careful getting too cocky...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PuroFreak:
    Careful getting too cocky...
    agreed, but i also agree with his point... i'm kinda tired of hearing how the Braves were slumping with the bat and so were the Phillies... maybe there is a REASON they were slumping... like say, idunno, maybe running into the team that had the best team ERA in baseball? but no, i'm sure all 30 or so hitters were slumping at once, thats a much more likely answer
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    oh... and 9-0 doesn't really tell the story of last nights game.. in the top of the 8th, Josh Hamilton stepped into the batters box representing the tying run... it was a 2-0 game... It just so happened that they brought in Charlie Sheen (before he got his cool glasses) to pitch the 8th... poor kid walked 3 guys on 13 pitches... for those of you scoring at home, yeah, that's ONE strike