Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ive been nice to for to long....kaboom!

hey guys, got two sorta bombs going out today....I hope they are appreciated...one is kinda a trade going on but oh well...lol...i know he will like it... I have not been around much lately...and im sorry....if i forgot to send someone a package, please pm me and let me know..i may have forgotten.... i got a new job working 60 hours a week....i literelly cant get to post office when they are open...except for today...and i still worked 12 hours, but started today at 3am! lol.... 0310 0480 0001 0231 1635........I hope you enjoy this man...you have bombed me so many times I cant thankyou enough.. as for the rest of you, I have commenced mission "alpha bomber" today...once a week, maybe twice ill be bombing someone until my list is complete....i estimate 2 months or more!

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Congrats on the new job! 60 hours is better than no hours!!!

I think i'm gonna buy some stock in companies who manufacture mail boxes... this could get ugly
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah u may better do it soon lol.....yeah im stoked to be working so many hours, but at same time i would rather work 40 and be done with it...overtime after taxes in cali is so not worth it lol
  • Congrats on the new job man....
    thanks brother
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Been a while Joey glad your still hanging on with those insane hours
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats. This sounds like it could get real ugly. I myself have a bomb in the works.
    thanks guys...im trying too lol...its hard as hell just to get to post office nowadays!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear your still kickin there Joey
    im trying man!!! lol
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice and glad to hear work is going well. I hope maybe this winter things might slow a little so I can get a little more active and start some wars of my own. There are a few BOTL/BORKS here I need to slam.
    trust me...my list is growing by the day
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    new jobs are always exciting. congrats and good luck.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hey guys, got two sorta bombs going out today....I hope they are appreciated...one is kinda a trade going on but oh well...lol...i know he will like it... I have not been around much lately...and im sorry....if i forgot to send someone a package, please pm me and let me know..i may have forgotten.... i got a new job working 60 hours a week....i literelly cant get to post office when they are open...except for today...and i still worked 12 hours, but started today at 3am! lol.... 0310 0480 0001 0231 1635........I hope you enjoy this man...you have bombed me so many times I cant thankyou enough.. as for the rest of you, I have commenced mission "alpha bomber" today...once a week, maybe twice ill be bombing someone until my list is complete....i estimate 2 months or more!
    Good on you Joey. It is nice to finally see something positive on the job front around here. I do hope the pace slows down a little for you, or you won't only not be around here much, but going through life asleep on your feet. Brutal hours.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Congrats on the new job! Great to see that you are PIF to your fellow BORK>
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    All work and no play makes for a nice fat bank account. Congrats on the new job, but don't forget about play time.
  • Yea man, congrats on the new job.. 60 hrs. is quite a work week. Just make sure you give yourself enough time for a smoke here and there!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Congrats on the new gig Joey! I dont think you said what it was you're doing now or what company you're doing it for??? Hope you love both, or 60+ hour weeks are gonna get REAL old, REAL quick!

shipping/recieving/driving for a telcom company here is sac....its cool i guess....wait, breaking news guys, im working saturday which will officially put me over the 64 hour benchmark this week! lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Congrats Joey on the job. Take some time out for yourself even if it is just an hour or so each week. I know how hard working that much can be on you. Breaks and fun are necessary for your health.
    Sandman1am:
    Congrats Joey on the job. Take some time out for yourself even if it is just an hour or so each week. I know how hard working that much can be on you. Breaks and fun are necessary for your health.
    The paychecks help take the sting out too... :-D

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN you Joey.......................So today starts out normal enough, just your every day signing of closing documents on the first house purchase and finally deciding today is the day that I start to pack my stuff up. As I am packing there is a loud commotion outside that I hear over the blaring music so it must be big, so of course, I have to go investigate. Out the door I go to find a flaming car tire roll pass my front door and hear a screaming plea for help. I don't see anyone in my immediate proximatey but continue to hear screaming, as I look around and up I find my mail lady about 30 feet into a tree, the truck is in shambles and my burning credit card bills laying about an area in which my mailbox USED TO STAND. (Don't worry C.com I will still pay the bill). Total destruction, I don't even think the roaches survived, yet to my amazement, a box unscathed is nearby. Upon opening this box, I find out JOEYJOE is no longer playing nice.
    It contained:

SCCC Robusto
    Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
    La Aurora 107 Belicoso
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    LFD Double Ligero Maduro Chisel
    La Vieja Habana Maduro Celebration Natural

Thanks for the bomb brother, I really do appreciate it, however, the new mailbox is going to be coming out of the security deposit and I am really not sure how I will explain it to the wife.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nice hit Joey!Those are some very nice sticks.
    thankyou all for being there for me...and bandyt....this package was specifically picked for you! lol.... I just finished a 17.5 hour day with the word ill also be working saturday.....***....so by end of saturday ill push 70 hours! lol...crazy!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    thankyou all for being there for me...and bandyt....this package was specifically picked for you! lol.... I just finished a 17.5 hour day with the word ill also be working saturday.....***....so by end of saturday ill push 70 hours! lol...crazy!
    Dude, I remember those 70 hour work weeks, they sucked. Now I am a government "worker", enough said, LOL................
    I want a goverment job! lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    No... you really dont...

Joeyjoe21_8:
    No... you really dont...

50 god dam holidays off.....good pay, shoot, sign me up lol