Home Cigar 101
Options

Suggestions for sweet cigars

Fell in love with Drew estates all the acid cigars are Outstanding! Now i need suggestions for a nice sampler i could pick up that would go great with my morning coffee and commute coffee flavored cigar of some sort thanks for the help

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Eh. If you adamantly wanna stay with infused cigars, I suggest the Tabak Especial by Drew Estate or the Java. If you're willing to venture out and try out the more traditional (and far superior, in my opinion) cigars, I suggest trying out the Oliva G Maduro, Padron 2000 maduro, or Gurkha Black Dragon. But if you want something milder, Oliva Conneticut Reserve, Man O' War Virtue, Gurkha Turk, and Gurkha Symphony are great.
  • Options
    As far as the ACID line is concerned it is just a little out of the realm for me. With that said I do like ACID Opulence 3 and ACID 5, Tabak Especial and Java. Not my everyday smoke but I smoke when around people who are offended by Cigar smoke.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Try a Drew Estates Natural Clean Robusto. A slight Vanilla sweet taste but great tobacco flavors as well. One of my favorite cigar from DE
  • Options
    I will and have been trying and smokin more traditional cigars.For example cohiba red dot,vega 5,punch, and Romeo Y Julieta 1865 viejos.As you already know I am newly serious about cigars im just covering all different kinds from a to z just on a sweet kick right now.When i go to the next "flavor of the month" you will know.I will sample all of your suggestions from Drew Estate on through to Gurkha Symphony thanks alot i value your input brother.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    For an every day sweet smoke, I like Flor de Oliva Maduro. It has a sweetened cap and it's a pretty mild maduro with a slightly sweet finish. Plus, they're cheap.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    i got started out on tabak especial dulce. you should also try the natural  dirt torpedo and the java. all good....or at least they were good until i started getting into the non infused cigars