Home Cigar 101

Misinformed about flavored cigars being ILLEGAL in NY

apparantly the *** in queens was tellin storys to cover the wackness of his shop.I went on a hunt throughout the area and found flavored cigars everywhere.I also went to the closest cigar shop to my house ( which is like toys r us for cigars) they had all kinds of flavored cigars the dude told me "what *** told you that?" boy is my face red.. sorry fellas atleast it was something to BS about lol

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Look at the article closely ................. Its dated October 19th 2009 ................. NY moves slow but Douchebag Bloomberg got the NY council to approve it 46 to 1 ............ that was just the initial approval and until its fed up the pipeline its not gonna happen anytime soon and it will be shot down .......... Thats just Bloomberg and the NY politicians trying to make a name for themselves ........ like the higher tax on sugary drinks, IMHO this wont pass its next round .
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    kingjk729:
    Look at the article closely ................. Its dated October 19th 2009 ................. NY moves slow but Douchebag Bloomberg got the NY council to approve it 46 to 1 ............ that was just the initial approval and until its fed up the pipeline its not gonna happen anytime soon and it will be shot down .......... Thats just Bloomberg and the NY politicians trying to make a name for themselves ........ like the higher tax on sugary drinks, IMHO this wont pass its next round .
    You'd think that . . . and you'd be surprised. After all, San Francisco just banned all toys in Happy Meals. Welcome to the Peoples Democratic Republic of California.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    kingjk729:
    You'd think that . . . and you'd be surprised. After all, San Francisco just banned all toys in Happy Meals. Welcome to the Peoples Democratic Republic of California.
    ...Why would San Fran ban toys in Happy Meals? Nevermind. That's the same state that's trying to ban sales of violent video games.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    xmacro:
    kingjk729:
    ...Why would San Fran ban toys in Happy Meals? Nevermind. That's the same state that's trying to ban sales of violent video games.

This is why San Fran is the land of fruits and nuts.

Damn nanny state mentality. Adults should have the right to make choices, look how well prohibition did!!
  • the toys r us one is on long island in lindenhurst on sunrise highway its called lindy smokes its got everything bro and a walk in humidor that (for cigars) it seems like a warehouse.from floor to ceiling boxes upon boxes of everything from a to z.for a small place its huge i love it
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Big Ern:
    the toys r us one is on long island in lindenhurst on sunrise highway its called lindy smokes its got everything bro and a walk in humidor that (for cigars) it seems like a warehouse.from floor to ceiling boxes upon boxes of everything from a to z.for a small place its huge i love it
    Damn thats really out there, haha. Ill be in Ronkonkoma on the 20th, so Ill have to check this place out before the show. Thanks for the info