Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade anyone?

I've got some cusano estate reserve's churchill's that I'm not crazy about. I've got five of them if any one is interested in trading anything let me know. There's a huge list of stuff i wanna try, so if your interested just let me know I'll do a 5 for 1 or whatever you wanna workout. And since I haven't been on the board long I have no problem sending mine out first. Thanks

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    What are you looking for in particular?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Besides the love of a good woman.
    urbino:
    Besides the love of a good woman.
    Oh you... :)
  • ebitlerebitler Posts: 57
    LOL Good women I'm lucky enough to have, enough cigars thats a different story. I've been wanting to try any of the NUB, Gurka Grand Reserve, Anejo Shark, etc etc. I have other premium's I'd be willing to trade if the offer was for something more valuable than the five I posted up.
    Hmm, the only one of those I have is one Gurkha Grand Reserve, and that's mine. :)

How do you feel about other Gurkhas? Namely, Centurian, Grand Age, Warlord, Black Puro, Titan? I'd be willing to trade off some of those. I'm also holding pretty heavy on Perdomo Cuban Parejo rosado, Camacho Havana petit. If any of that interests you, let me know. As for any cost differences, I'm not too concerned about that, I picked up most of that for pretty cheap anyhow, so a straight 5 for 5 trade would be cool if you see anything you like or might like.
    I have enjoyed every Gurkha I've smoked so far I have some titans, and centurians, but the Grand age and the black puro's interest me. I also remembered another on my list thats probably gonna be impossible for me to find and that the Tatuaje Exclusivo Lado Occidental I've had no luck finding one, I'm not sure I'd have anything to trade for that though I have a few Padron 1926's and 1964's
    I've yet to even see a Tatuaje, let alone own one or smoke one. That's a line I've had my eye on for a little while now.

How's this sound, 3 Black Puros and 2 Grand Age for your Cusanos?
    j0z3r:
    Hmm, the only one of those I have is one Gurkha Grand Reserve, and that's mine. :)

How do you feel about other Gurkhas? Namely, Centurian, Grand Age, Warlord, Black Puro, Titan? I'd be willing to trade off some of those. I'm also holding pretty heavy on Perdomo Cuban Parejo rosado, Camacho Havana petit. If any of that interests you, let me know. As for any cost differences, I'm not too concerned about that, I picked up most of that for pretty cheap anyhow, so a straight 5 for 5 trade would be cool if you see anything you like or might like.
    If you're stacked with those Perdomos, Joe, I'd be interested in a little tradey tradey on that front.
    urbino:
    j0z3r:

If you're stacked with those Perdomos, Joe, I'd be interested in a little tradey tradey on that front.
    Absolutely. Shoot me a pm, make me an offer. Did you prefer the gigantoid toro, or the belicoso?
    j0z3r:
    I've yet to even see a Tatuaje, let alone own one or smoke one. That's a line I've had my eye on for a little while now.

That sounds perfect PM or email your info and I will mail them out tomorrow, do y'all have better luck with UPS or USPS. Any suggestions?
    By the way if any one wants to trade a grand reserve maybe I'll have something you'd be interested in and you would be my hero for the day. lol
    I don't have any, bitsy, or I'd trade with ya. Also, I always use FedEx, but that's just because it's the most convenient for me.

The ones you sent me, Joe, were large torpedos. 'Ems the ones. I'll PM.
    I just found a sampler of nine, some of each wrapper I'm gonna order. I'll let y'all know when they get here for the rest of ya that might be interested in them.
    You lost me. Nine what?
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406

Joz:

I would be interested in some of the Perdomos and Camachos. I have quite a variety on hand. What do you like:

Would look to move: Indian Tabac Cameroon, 5 Vegas A, Alec Bradley Harvest Selection, Legends Graycliff, Gurkha 101, RP OSG, Nestor Reserve Maduro

Let me know

urbino:
    You lost me. Nine what?
    Gurkha Grand Reserve
    ebitler:
    j0z3r:

That sounds perfect PM or email your info and I will mail them out tomorrow, do y'all have better luck with UPS or USPS. Any suggestions?
    Pm will be in your inbox shortly. I use USPS Priority, generally faster and cheaper than going UPS or Fedex, unless you spring for like 2nd day, then it's way, way cheaper to go USPS. lol.
    sdip:

Joz:

I would be interested in some of the Perdomos and Camachos. I have quite a variety on hand. What do you like:

Would look to move: Indian Tabac Cameroon, 5 Vegas A, Alec Bradley Harvest Selection, Legends Graycliff, Gurkha 101, RP OSG, Nestor Reserve Maduro

Let me know

sdip, pm sent
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    SDIP you got mail bro'
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    PM back at you.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ebitler:
    j0z3r:

USPS every time bro.. They have never let me down. I think the rates are better too.