Home Non Cigar Related

nothing in Kuwait lol

Well, I FINALLY left Iraq for what seemed like an eternity...stuck in Kuwait until I can get a flight out. While looking out into the horizon, I noticed there was nothing...and I mean NOTHING but a bare desert lol Good thing is I'll be home next week with my family, and will have a LOT of good cigars to look forward to! Thanks for everybody for the cigars you sent me :) Nick

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    awww...u mean u don't see any burned out iraqi tanks laying around? jk. Have a good flight buddy.

"Long ashes my friends."

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on coming home. American soil has missed you
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Kuwait sucked the entire time I was there. When he says there is nothing he means NOTHING!!!! Glad you are coming home.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home! Do you find that as you wait certain significant songs keep repeating themselves in your head? Clear skies to you!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Glad you're done with your deployment, bro! Hope you have a nice flight back stateside.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Well, I FINALLY left Iraq for what seemed like an eternity...stuck in Kuwait until I can get a flight out. While looking out into the horizon, I noticed there was nothing...and I mean NOTHING but a bare desert lol Good thing is I'll be home next week with my family, and will have a LOT of good cigars to look forward to! Thanks for everybody for the cigars you sent me :) Nick
    Glad you are coming home bro.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Hurry home brother and get your gun....... its duck season dontcha know.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Kuwait sucked the entire time I was there. When he says there is nothing he means NOTHING!!!! Glad you are coming home.
    lol, you pretty much said it, nothing out here lol....noticed it again yesterday as I looked off into the horizon
    firetruckguy:
    Hurry home brother and get your gun....... its duck season dontcha know.
    Thx, yup I am aware...have a new benelli waiting for me too :)
    thx all for the kind responses~
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:
    lol, you pretty much said it, nothing out here lol....noticed it again yesterday as I looked off into the horizon
    I still have pictures of the horizon, sun setting and rising. While there is nothing there it makes for very clear nights. Some of the most beautiful sun sets I have seen were there. The nights were so cool too. I have never seen so many shooting stars and everything was very clear. Made for peaceful nights. Have a safe trip.