Home Non Cigar Related

MN got dumped on

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
We got 12 inches of the really wet snow which took out countless trees and power has been lost for much of the area. I actually watched a power line snap and send blue sparks flying. Overall it was a great day. Dad and I cleared out our driveway and the two elderly neighbors across the street which took forever but alteast we built up some karma. Anyone else get snow yet?

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Couple inches last week. Mountains got a couple feet so the ski area's are happy. Wish it would get good and cold so the ducks would start heading south.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    just a few flurries
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    just a few flurries
    Same here...strange thing it was sunny and warm this past week. Now it's cold again. I hate the weather here.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    No snow here in Doha, it was 90F+ by 9 am.
    Light 'em up.
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    65 degrees F , 10 mph winds where I am at near sacramento northern california. Seemed like 30 mph winds while I was burning a stick outside. Probably lost half of the MOW to the wind. Fkng hell!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I thought you were talking about the VIKINGS!!!!!! Boy, did they get dumped on!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I thought you were talking about the VIKINGS!!!!!! Boy, did they get dumped on!!!!
    Same here, LOL....no snow yet...hell it's been 70+ degrees all week ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• No snow here in southern NH. Was 60 all weekend. I just know we are going to pay this year though. still able to play golf in NOV and we started early may. No way that doesnt go with out payment this winter.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Weathers still really fickle here on Cape Cod.
  • Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    just a few flurries
    Same here...strange thing it was sunny and warm this past week. Now it's cold again. I hate the weather here.
    +1