Home Non Cigar Related

sport wagering

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
Does anyone play on centsports? I just started and am having a blast so far.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Cool site. I just signed up and bet on tonight's game. If the Eagles win, I get 5 cents!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    My friends and I have all started and we just found ourselves cheering loudly for some german soccer team. None of us have ever watched soccer but now we are getting involved which is fun.
  • sounds like fun but i have found 9 out of 10 times i bet on someone/something they lose.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    RaschNuts:
    sounds like fun but i have found 9 out of 10 times i bet on someone/something they lose.
    It does sound fun but I am not a betting man. I'm with Rasch on this except it's 10 out of 10 times. Probably the only betting I do on a regular basis is Fantasy Football. It works out to about $2 a week, just enough to make it interesting and my players are always injury prone. I do it for the fun of the game and to keep up on whats going on in the NFL. I don't do it for the money. Wish I was good or lucky when it came to sports bets.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Thats what is great about this site is that its free. They give you a dime and if you lose it you get another. They make their money from the ads that are placed throughout the pages.

My friend hit a 4 way parlay AND a 5 way parlay tonight. Unreal.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I won my first bet last night on the Eagles!! I'm up to 15 cents!!! Man, it's gonna be a good Christmas! LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to have to try this site, thanks. Ever do any real gambling? intertops.com is a good site...
    Light 'em up.