Home Non Cigar Related

Monday is the day

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
After 9 months, Monday is the day we will be having our third daughter. Pretty excited for sure. I will be celebrating with an Opus X that I have had since we found out my wife was pregnant. Looking forward to the baby, oh, and the X. Your best thoughts and prayers are welcomed but I'm sure this will go off without a hitch.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Congrats Dennis. Best wishes to you and the child-bearer. Smile [:)]
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Congrats on the new lil one Dennis! Wow... 3 daughters??? You won't have any hair left at all by the time they are all grown! lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new kid, Dennis! Hope everything goes well.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations Dennis. Hope all goes well.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    oh nice, congratulations!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother! Def will have you guys in my prayers!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Congrats man! Good luck with all that estrogen around.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    I was just fixin' to use the estrogen in my response, but now I'm not even going to type the word estrogen since you already used estrogen....

Good luck Dennis! Tie a lion up to your front door to keep the boys away, lol.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    thanks for all the well wishes, they are appreciated.

I have a gun, but I like the lion tied to the front door idea.....
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new addition to the fam. I'm hoping for some really good (but diff) news on monday myself. Hopefully we will both have a great day
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Congratulations man! That's awesome.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and good luck, Dennis!

Funny Dad Story:

My high school girlfriend's dad was a scary dude. He was a detective and the first time I met him he told me about what a bad day at work he had cuz a suspect "mysteriously" died in his custody...... I'd seen enough bad cop movies to draw my own scary conclusions. He then came over to where we were sitting, put a pillow between his daughter and I and said, "If your arm crosses this pillow, I break it."

But after dating her for a few months, he dropped the tough guy act and ended up liking me more than his daughter!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    cabinetmaker:
    Garen B:
    I was just fixin' to use the estrogen in my response, but now I'm not even going to type the word estrogen since you already used estrogen....

Good luck Dennis! Tie a lion up to your front door to keep the boys away, lol.
    Great minds think alike!

In other news, estrogen is at an all time high in these posts, more at 11.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Congrats Dennis!!! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Keep the guns loaded and the lion hungry and on a short leash.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    lilwing88:
    Congrats and good luck, Dennis!

Funny Dad Story:

My high school girlfriend's dad was a scary dude. He was a detective and the first time I met him he told me about what a bad day at work he had cuz a suspect "mysteriously" died in his custody...... I'd seen enough bad cop movies to draw my own scary conclusions. He then came over to where we were sitting, put a pillow between his daughter and I and said, "If your arm crosses this pillow, I break it."

But after dating her for a few months, he dropped the tough guy act and ended up liking me more than his daughter!
    I got a good one. My boss said that every time a new boy took his sister out on a date, their dad would write the boy's name on a shotgun shell, and put it on the kitchen table when the boy came to pick her up, and made sure he saw it. Then he would tell the boy to have her home by a certain time, or else. She always got brought home early lol.
    Kassidi Makenna 8lbs 2oz
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Dennis! Glad to see the kid's a healthy. Any photos?
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Kassidi Makenna 8lbs 2oz
    Congrats man
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Kassidi Makenna 8lbs 2oz
    Congratulations brother. Does your baby have that curly hair her name would imply ?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Dennis .........Baby and Momma all good I hope
    kaspera79:
    dennisking:
    Kassidi Makenna 8lbs 2oz
    Congratulations brother. Does your baby have that curly hair her name would imply ?
    funny you should ask because yes she does. our middle girl also has very curly hair.

yes, baby and momma are in great shape

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Congrats brother!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Congrats, don't get that baby sick!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Congrats dennis, My wife and I have the last one on the way now.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    dennisking:
    kaspera79:
    dennisking:
    Kassidi Makenna 8lbs 2oz
    funny you should ask because yes she does. our middle girl also has very curly hair.

yes, baby and momma are in great shape

That's awesome Dennis. Congratulations brother. Hope your wife and little girl are doing GREAT!
    Thanks brother. Mom is home and healing and baby is doing really well. thanks for the well wishes.

letsgowithbob, congrats to you!!!! how awesome. are you having a boy or girl or do you know.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    Thanks brother. Mom is home and healing and baby is doing really well. thanks for the well wishes.

letsgowithbob, congrats to you!!!! how awesome. are you having a boy or girl or do you know.
    Hey Dennis, Not sure what we're having yet. I'll post in December when I know, Glad to hear everything is going good with yours.
    thanks bro, keep us posted, how many do you have right now?
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Congrats Bro!!! Wishing you all well.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Congrats Brother!