Home Non Cigar Related

What to smoke on my birthday sunday

I will be waking up to enjoy my 23rd bday gentlemen......Start giving out suggestions to smoke in the morning....im pretty open to all except corojo wrappers pretty much! lol....so start it off gentleman...I am thinking of going with a Gurkha Art Deco but no clue

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I guess the sticks I sent you haven't arrived, Mag 50 is a great choice!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Art Deco, Padilla Miami, Gurkha Centurian, REO, or Padron 1926 80th Anniversary.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dude if the Mag 50 was here that would be the number one choice...im dying to get my hands on it my friend...and im sorry with all the stuff thats going on with ccom brother.....you can always count on me to so you cigars if u want to order stuff....ill forward anything you want my friend
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, youngin. I just turned 30 on the 10th. Sat out and had an opus Saturday afternoon for my birthday smoke.
    happy b day to you too! lol..I decided to go with a Tat Black tubo...not strong as I thought it would be but very enjoyable...I was impressed!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    happy b day to you too! lol..I decided to go with a Tat Black tubo...not strong as I thought it would be but very enjoyable...I was impressed!
    The red tubo is a bit stronger than the black, of course I smoked them right after the other so that may have had a factor in it. Hope your Birthday was enjoyable!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Garen B:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    The red tubo is a bit stronger than the black, of course I smoked them right after the other so that may have had a factor in it. Hope your Birthday was enjoyable!
    Is the Red stronger? I thought the black was stronger. At least Tat's face afterwards said it (black) was def. stronger. LOL
    I never had the red...this was my very first ever Tat!!!! lol...i have the red, looking forward to it ! and thanks for the b day wish!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Sandman1am:
    Garen B:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Is the Red stronger? I thought the black was stronger. At least Tat's face afterwards said it (black) was def. stronger. LOL
    The black might have been stronger, as I said I smoked them back to back and was quite wobbly afterwords.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Garen B:
    Sandman1am:
    Garen B:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    The black might have been stronger, as I said I smoked them back to back and was quite wobbly afterwords.
    Dude was that the red tubo I gave you?