Home Non Cigar Related

Hey Everyone from Maddy

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
I just wanted to say hey to all the old ccomers. Life has been crazy for me and I haven't had the chance to enjoy many cigars, much less chat about them.

I'm hoping things are turning around even though its getting cold I'm hoping to get the chance to smoke a little more often and definetly pop my head in here more often. I've picked up golf again recently and hopefully that will allow me to get a few more cigars in. Never been told I couldn't smoke on a golf course unlike every where else here in VA now.

Anyways guys, what the hell has been up?

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Good to see ya Maddy! Been wondering where the hell you have been! Glad to know you are still kickin and hope to see ya around more often!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    AWESOME to hear from you Maddy, thanks for letting us know you're still around! You have definitely been missed around here!

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Yo maddy, good to see you around. We need all the oldtimers we can get, the massive influx of people over the last 6-10 months has brought some undesirables along. Hope all is well for you.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wait, I'm at Massanutten Resort right now...

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Yo maddy, good to see you around. We need all the oldtimers we can get, the massive influx of people over the last 6-10 months has brought some undesirables along. Hope all is well for you.

Damn joe....... when did I become undesirable??

Welcome back brother!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

For real? How long you here for?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    madurofan:
    stephen_hannibal:

For real? How long you here for?
    Pm incoming.

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Undesirables, Urbs is back too?
    firetruckguy:
    j0z3r:

Damn joe....... when did I become undesirable??

Welcome back brother!
    Well... We have been meaning to talk to you about this... HAHA Just kidding brother!
    Oh you guys. Smile [:)] Ftg, you're one of the good ones for sure, I'd be happy to sit down and have a cigar with you any day, and that surely doesn't go for everyone on this board.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Mmmmmmadeeeeeee!!!! Gee whizz bro I thought you were a goner!, glad to hear all is well
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    Undesirables, Urbs is back too?
    Hey Maddy, nice to see you around. Urbie is still MIA, That 's another guy I have been missing. I hope all is well with you.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    good to see you back Maddy. there are a lot of brothers I never see on here anymore. Pheebs, Alien, you (until now). seems like Kuzi and joz3r are the only OG's left around here.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Good to see ya back!
    dennisking:
    good to see you back Maddy. there are a lot of brothers I never see on here anymore. Pheebs, Alien, you (until now). seems like Kuzi and joz3r are the only OG's left around here.
    I've been wondering about Alien lately too... And Urbs for that matter. He showed back up for about a minute then ran off again... Can't keep up with these people hardly... lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    ha ha ha

... OG...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    maddy... you need more relaxation in your life.
    have a cigar
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The first guy I ever did a game/trade with was Maddy----and he was awesome. I also had the honor of getting him in secret santa last year and tried to do him right. And I dont know why Im talking at him and not to him:)

Glad to hear from ya Maddy, hope this finds you well and happy holidays bro.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Maddy glad to see you back brother. Hope you can stick around and enjoy some more time smoking and posting. Welcome back.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Maddddddyyyyy ...good to hear from ya for sure bro !!!!! We need some of the old guys back Its gettin lonely ...
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Welcome back, it's been awhile! Glad to see you're still around!
    dennisking:
    I don't even consider myself an OG around here, to me those guys came over from the old amback forum and I was never on there. I'm still just a cigar newbie with too much time on my hands.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    dennisking:
    I've been wondering about Alien lately too... And Urbs for that matter. He showed back up for about a minute then ran off again... Can't keep up with these people hardly... lol
    I noticed Pheebs hasn't been around much lately too, although he's probably just busy gathering nuts.

Glad to know you're still around Maddy, definitely pop in when you get a chance brother.