Home Non Cigar Related

Finally in the 21st Century!!!

So I just bought a 50 in. 3D Tv and PS3 with C.O.D. Black Ops, Infamous, and Assassins Creed 2. Haven't played C.O.D. or A.C. 2, but I've been playing Infamous like I'm getting paid for it!!!

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    WOO! Nice!! . . . now if you can just PM me your addy, I'll be over soon to make proper use of that tv and PS3 of yours :P

You may wanna hold off on Black Ops for a bit - the PC version and PS3 version are riddled with bugs (Xbox too, but to a much lesser extent) that can make the game unplayable; Treyarch, the programmer, is coming out with patches, but until then, there's a whole lotta complaining about the game - just read Amazon reviews for more

• Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I agree with xmarco on holding off on Black Ops but not for the bugs, but because you'll stop playing anything else for a few months. AC 2 is an awesome game, great storyline, great venues and who doesn't love running around on rooftops?
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    xmacro:
    You may wanna hold off on Black Ops for a bit - PS3 version are riddled with bugs
    i havent really noticed them...the main one i've noticed and it happens often is when the perosn hosting the game has a problem....so it kicked everyone in a team deathmatch out.....idk if it's supposed to be that way...but it's annoying and should be fixed.....oh and it also lags more than it should on ps3
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    smbrink:
    So I just bought a 50 in. 3D Tv and PS3 with C.O.D. Black Ops, Infamous, and Assassins Creed 2. Haven't played C.O.D. or A.C. 2, but I've been playing Infamous like I'm getting paid for it!!!
    What color ski mask did you wear during the hold up? Just kidding, nice haul with all the cool gadgets!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    smbrink:
    What color ski mask did you wear during the hold up? Just kidding, nice haul with all the cool gadgets!