Home Non Cigar Related

Black Ops Game Lobbies

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
I can never seem to get on the multi-player game lobbies. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I don't have any problem getting in to lobbies. There was a serious glitch a little while ago that would cause problems though. Maybe if you just restart your xbox and let any background updates take effect? Or if you install the game to your hard drive it could help also? Not really sure how to help you out man. If I'm on later we can party up and figure this thing out.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    360 or ps3?
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    There were some issues on 360, especially if you have a party. It's not as bad now because they updated, but we still run into issues from time to time.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I know it takes me a bit to get into a lobby and most of the time it'll just have me host my own lobby. How long are you waiting to get into a lobby?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    its cuz of the 360 lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Did some checking around. Apparently, Treyarch just sucks and their servers all have problems. PC, PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 players are all complaining about it.

Half the time, I can't even get into a game. The other half, everyone has one or two bar connections.

I guess I'll just go back to playing MW2 until Treyarch fixes everything. At least I can play there with a guaranteed excellent connection.
  • Does any BOTL. have the ps3 version? If you do.....send me a friend request @ osamakiller. I just prestiged last night....back at zero again. This game is addicting!!