Home General Discussion

Problems with login

So Ive been having some serious issues with logging into my account...my real name is ctremblay187..but i made this one to try and get on the forums for now im glad that its working.  I called ccom on Tuesday and they sent a message over to IT but for some reason its still giving me the same problem.  So i wanted to let u guys know cause i know im gonna have 0 posts and look like quite a newbie...not sure whats causing it cause its happening on my phone as well. Anyone else have a problem like this recently.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nope, so it looks like we have to give you the FNG treatment. Welcome smoke. This is the part where you ask us what a BORK is, what does B&M mean, cello on or off, and how to season your humidor.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    smokeater187:
    So Ive been having some serious issues with logging into my account...my real name is ctremblay187..but i made this one to try and get on the forums for now im glad that its working.  I called ccom on Tuesday and they sent a message over to IT but for some reason its still giving me the same problem.  So i wanted to let u guys know cause i know im gonna have 0 posts and look like quite a newbie...not sure whats causing it cause its happening on my phone as well. Anyone else have a problem like this recently.
    make sure you are logging in with your email address NOT your call name here on the forum. I know I made that mistake once. Kept putting my call name instead of my email and sure enough it would NOT sign me in... no matter how many times I did it. LMAO
  • Lmao yeah I've tried everything to try and get on here with my old name it started to drive me crazy but I kinda like this name better lol I guess I should do a couple trades to get on good traders lol
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    smokeater187:
    Lmao yeah I've tried everything to try and get on here with my old name it started to drive me crazy but I kinda like this name better lol I guess I should do a couple trades to get on good traders lol
    smoke, are you using a mac? I noticed my laptop is doing the same thing, however, it works fine on the other computer. I noticed I get logged off everytime for some reason after about 10 minutes then ccom refuses to let me log in again...kind've weird
  • No regular computer its weird like if I remove the cookies I can log in and look at the forum but then when I go to reply to a message it will bring me back to the login screen I'm gonna call ccom on Monday and see if I can talk with IT again
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Same problem I have on my other computer, let me know if you get it resolved as I am having the same prob on my laptop...never had it before either.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I just had a problem logging in, so I closed my browser window and opened a new one and it worked just fine. I have no idea why or anything, I know almost nothing about computers, but I am good now. Have you guys tried this yet?
  • yea tried anything and everything possibly...just tried it again mins ago to see if it worked and got nothing