Home Non Cigar Related

Forum Suggestion

Just a suggestion for the powers to be...it's always a good idea to make sure that links open in new windows, that way, the reader doesn't lose focus on your site, lose their place, or get lost in another site without having your site still up and accessible on their desktop.

Comments

• jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I second that recommendation.
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    I can't seam to be able to spaces between paragraphs. I hit enter and there is a line between paragraphs in the text box while typing; but it seams to bunch everything together when I view it. Any ideas?
  • phisherman:
    I can't seam to be able to spaces between paragraphs. I hit enter and there is a line between paragraphs in the text box while typing; but it seams to bunch everything together when I view it. Any ideas?
    Confirmed
  • phisherman:
    Confirmed
  • Hmm...also, I accidently double posted and the delete timer has already expired...it must be set to 0 at the moment...we need that fixed for sure...
  • DocTDocT Posts: 6
    CigarStudent.com:
    Just a suggestion for the powers to be...it's always a good idea to make sure that links open in new windows, that way, the reader doesn't lose focus on your site, lose their place, or get lost in another site without having your site still up and accessible on their desktop.
    I personally don't like links opening in new windows automatically. I use the "Open in new window/tab" option (depending if you're a IE or Firefox user).
  • golfcigarjunkiegolfcigarjunkie Posts: 61
    Is there a way I can determine if there is anything new in the forum folder without having to open it to check the threads???
  • golfcigarjunkie:
    Is there a way I can determine if there is anything new in the forum folder without having to open it to check the threads???
    I second this motion...would be nice and a lot less work...even us Americans can't stand all that cllicking...what with my fingers in finger warmers and spandex all working to the bone for me as I type type type click click click....kick up one finger at a time like a line of vegas dancers. I could sprain a finger! Then we would have legal issues, and it's always best to avoid those...ok, now Im just making myself laugh...might be time to turn in...
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump