Home Non Cigar Related

12:17 am

Sox win! I cannot beleive I stayed up for this, but it was exciting!!!!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Pretty sweet, eh? I'd like to see this give them the momentum to take the rest of the series. We'll see how it plays out.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    God help us.
  • ebitlerebitler Posts: 57
    Great game, and a win in typical Red Sox ACLS fashion
  • I'd rather watch football...
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    I'd rather watch football...
    Agreed. Especially after my all LA World Series predictions were quashed.
    Thank God. We avoided another Red Sox World Series. I used to root for the Sawks (secondarily to my Dodgers), back in the 80s and 90s and even early in their recent run of successes. But enough is enough; ESPN loves them almost as much as they love Brett Favre, so I'm sick of hearing about them.

Plus, the Rays are a fun team to watch and root for.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Thank God. We avoided another Red Sox World Series. I used to root for the Sawks (secondarily to my Dodgers), back in the 80s and 90s and even early in their recent run of successes. But enough is enough; ESPN loves them almost as much as they love Brett Favre, so I'm sick of hearing about them.

Plus, the Rays are a fun team to watch and root for.

I'm with you on this Urbi. I'm glad the Sox are out of this one. The Rays have been a great team and I think it will be fun to watch in the series. I was also a fan of the Sox when they made the big come back against the Yankees to go on and win the series for the first time in a billion years. haha I'm glad to see the Rays have earned their time in the spot light!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I just want to watch a World Series without the Bosox or Yankees in it. Its not like my Padres are getting to the World Series anytime soon.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    I just want to watch a World Series without the Bosox or Yankees in it. Its not like my Padres are getting to the World Series anytime soon.
    Conversely, I'm pretty sure my Buccos of Pittsburgh will be in the World Series next year...we are famileeeeeeeee.
    Heh. If the Dodgers just don't have it next year, I'll be happy for you if that works out, dude.
    Wow. What a terrific game that was. This is shaping up to be a really good Series.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Whats going on in the WS. Did I miss it ?? Yeah I think I did. I havent watched a game yet.

Not because Im mouring the sox, because I wont stay up too late for teams I dont care about and Ive moved onto Football!