Home Cigar 101

Who make Primeros?

Was just testing out my new web browser and thought I'd put it to use.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wondered that as well. It's been a long time since I bought any. I think I will, but there's always some other deal that I just can't pass up. What I like about them is that they're smokeable, as in better than, oh, say, Garcia y Vega, and that gives time for the better cigars to rest.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I found some info on them here or at least the trademark info, looks like CCOM sister
    Primeros Regionals Tradmark Info

I also found this, look at these trademarks you will recognize some of these
    Trademarks Active and Dead with pictures
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Saw these in the catalog, they seem fairly cheap, I wonder if they're good smokes.
    Light 'em up.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    ShotgunJohn:
    I found some info on them here or at least the trademark info, looks like CCOM sister
    Primeros Regionals Tradmark Info

I also found this, look at these trademarks you will recognize some of these
    Trademarks Active and Dead with pictures
    Yep. Those are all the house blends for the company that owns sister and ccom, and the warehouse they share.

I have not had much luck with the Primeros. They are cheap, mixed filler sticks... and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. They burn alright. They don't have much flavor. They tend to all get harsh and bitter pretty quickly. Not anything terrible, as a yard gar, but at the same time, I'd just as soon spend 2$/stick, and get something I at least halfway enjoy.