Home Ratings & Reviews

AB Maxx Brazil

Looking for some feedback on these... I haven't met a brazilian that I haven't loved...pun intended...
,br> I came across some of these and am thinking about making a purchase... I looked back and it looks like Kreig and Dennis enjoyed them, but there wasn't much else... anyone try these lately?

Comments

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also love brazilians, however this was my least favorite of the Maxx line.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    What is the signature flavor of the Brazilians, if any? I'd be interested in trying some.
    Light 'em up.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    for me, the signature is thick creamy smoke and a hint of sweetness... I love to have a Brazil maduro with a root beer... they compliment each other so well... I've been wanting to try cream soda as a paring as well...
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    That sounds pretty damn good...
    Light 'em up.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    This was my favorite MAXX stick. I love the brazilian
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    This was my favorite MAXX stick. I love the brazilian
    x 2 but i havent been able to find them in i 5 pack just 1 in a sampler
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I bought a MAXX sampler a while back, and after trying each of them I liked the Brazilian the best. I got a lot of a hay / grass flavor out of it, which was a little unusual for a Brazilian. That being said, it was a good stick IMHO, and the only MAXX I would consider buying more of. All the others were ham sandwiches (decent, but nothing to write home about).

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've had my eye on these for quite a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet, mostly because I didn't really like the SCR I smoked a while back and ever since I've been hesitant about ordering more Alec Bradley. Brazilian wrappers sure are good, though.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I have 2 resting in the humi, maybe it is time to break one out and sentence it to death by fire.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I love Brazillians, and these cigars

"Long ashes my friends."

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Haven't been a huge fan of the ABs I've had so far but this sounds like something I need to try.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm a huge AB fan and the Brazil wrapped Maxx was actually much better than the original IMO. I still say the Family Blend is one of the best newer cigars on the market... Wish Ccom carried them!
  • I have one aging in my humidor, courtesy of Tim. I will try it soon but in general I am a fan of everything AB creates so I am sure my review will be positive. The only brazillian I've have before was the CAO one, which I found to be quite enjoyable. I don't think you can go wrong giving the MAXX a shot.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to give these a try... thanks fellas!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have enjoyed all Brazillians that I have tried thus far