Home Non Cigar Related

Papa again!

Our 5th granddaughter via our youngest son is due in Jan. Our oldest son called yesterday and they are now expecting their first. Very early confirmation as their due date is in Aug. This will make 6. Any old-timers amongst us with more?

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    None here but congrats to you and yours!
    Light 'em up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats!
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Congats!
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! I've got 3-my son has two boys and my daughter a 9 month old girl. My daughter and her husband are planning for their second now.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docedwards:
    Our 5th granddaughter via our youngest son is due in Jan. Our oldest son called yesterday and they are now expecting their first. Very early confirmation as their due date is in Aug. This will make 6. Any old-timers amongst us with more?

Do great-grandkids count? I have 6 of those.

Marty

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats this is awesome.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Congrats
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    All are "GREAT" and certainly great grand count. congrats
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Congrats!! I had the first grandchild for my parents. After my daughter was about a year, my dad said, "If I knew grandchildren were this great, I would have had them first!"
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    congrats!!!! hope all goes well with the new grandbaby
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Big Congrats! I know how much my parents love my little boy so I can just imagine how excited you are!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother!

And Marty - you're freakin old dude.

lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Hays:

+1 haha

but with age comes wisdom, and I am jealous of that fact.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docedwards:
    Congrats brother. I havent hit 30 yet!! My wife and I have blessed our families with 2 beautiful girls though.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Hays:

+1 haha

but with age comes wisdom, and I am jealous of that fact.

Yep! Three days older'n dirt, so I'm told.

But it's been a helluva ride so far - and I'm not near the end yet.

Marty

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Great news. Congrats!!!
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    docedwards:
    I'm just one of many on the forum, but for those that have read my posts, I do my best to present the positive and good things in life. It was with much joy that I posted this thread. However, in regards to our oldest son and his wife there were problems, (fetus not developing), and it was aborted. Thanks for listening. Hope you all have a great day.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    You are blessed to have so many. I only have 2, don't think there will be anymore but they are precious