Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Obama Taking Over Every Corporation in America!

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Just heard on TV that President Obama is taking over every Corporation in the U.S. because he believes the Govt. can do it better and the American people are too stupid to do it themselves!!!! Ok, Krieg stop reading now and tell me what you think, everyone else read below.

Ok, this is a total load of B.S. so before anyone throws a fit and gets all pissy, I was just trying to get Krieg to spit out the last 6 posts he needs to hit 3000 on Dec. 16th so I'll win his contest! Carry on gentlemen! LOL

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    IGNORE THIS POST KRIEG!!!!!!
  • Options
    hahaha i hope he dosent fall for it i got 6 more days
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    IGNORE THIS POST KRIEG!!!!!!
    DON'T LISTEN TO THESE GUYS!!!!! THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!! lol
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    LOL
    Fixed.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    PuroFreak:
    LOL
    Fixed.
    Spence, you can go "quote" yourself buddy! lol
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    This reminds me, I need to spam out a few posts to hit 2k.. Wonder where I should post them? So many places to choose from..
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Maybe I'll do a couple right here...
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I actually heard he was going to keep a czar of business in every corporate headquarters------and every XMas parade will be throwing out food stamps and unemployment checks instead of candy canes.......;)
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    I actually heard he was going to keep a czar of business in every corporate headquarters------and every XMas parade will be throwing out food stamps and unemployment checks instead of candy canes.......;)
    There ya go! That's the spirit Vulchor!!! lol This is not the time for rational thought! Thanks for trying to help coax him out here! Only an hour and a half left for him to get those last 6 posts!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I missed my opportunity back on the 7th......I thought it was the conservative conspiracy against my progressive ideas...lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll--------then I realized the man just likes punishing all of us:)
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    I missed my opportunity back on the 7th......I thought it was the conservative conspiracy against my progressive ideas...lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll--------then I realized the man just likes punishing all of us:)
    Well at least you are doing your part! Even though you didn't win you are trying to spread the wealth around! LOL
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    this thread seriously made me laugh my ass off
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Well sh*t.... I guess my plan didn't work... I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for Cabi's contest and hope like hell I win that one. Maybe by then I'll be over this **** cold and I'll be able to smoke again.