Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

208 posts and counting...WINNER!!!!!

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    WOW, look at those plagioclase crystals in your coutner. Nice labradorite shean too.

Cigars are kickass too.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    3 for how many girls i have
    my homeboy Tony Yan (sightunseen) would be my recipient of the retaliation bomb
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Mother of God! That's insane!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cabi, FYI, those are some of my favorite cigars........ Just sayin'............................
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Well, it won't be me by the looks of it. I said Christmas Eve when he wishes everyone here a Merry Christmas. Someone is getting a VERY nice prize package. Nice one Cabi.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Wow.... 1 post to go before someone wins BIG!!! I honestly hope I do because I want to do some serious bombing and I just don't have the stock right now. I'd make many many people veeerrry happy! lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    HOLY SHNIKES!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    2000!!!

laker1963:
    Well, it won't be me by the looks of it. I said Christmas Eve when he wishes everyone here a Merry Christmas. Someone is getting a VERY nice prize package. Nice one Cabi.
    Wrong!
    laker1963:
    SirFoster and 64 I guess.
    I think I have your addy, and I know I have sirfoster's, lol...
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    You meen to tell me that damn counter couldnot of been 63 one damn number away congrats to the winner
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    This makes me very very sad :-( . But huge congrats to Laker and Foster. Also big thanks to Cabby for having the contest
    that's awesome Laker. very nice win!!!! so damn jealous
    I wish you all could have won, but it was still fun!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    WOW !!! Thanks Cabi. I NEVER win anything... until now ! KEWL !

I am a little confused. I don't know what I was smoking the night I entered this contest, but I was under the impression that we were to try and guess when cabi would get to 2000 posts, and a number???.

Is there another conest going on here like that or am I just losing it?

This was a great contest (even if I didn't understand it well, LOL), everyone constantly checking in to see if Cabi had gone over the top yet. Cabi, your generousity it VERY appreciated. I will be spreading some of these sticks around to a few BORK's around here as well. There are a pile of very deserving BOTL here, and I can spread Cabi's generosity to me, with a few of them. Thanks again Cabi, this contest really was EPIC !
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats guys and awesome contest Cabi!!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That's an awesome prize. Congrats laker! Good show cabbi.
    laker1963:

I am a little confused. I don't know what I was smoking the night I entered this contest, but I was under the impression that we were to try and guess when cabi would get to 2000 posts, and a number???.

This was a great contest (even if I didn't understand it well, LOL), everyone constantly checking in to see if Cabi had gone over the top yet. Cabi, your generousity it VERY appreciated. I will be spreading some of these sticks around to a few BORK's around here as well. There are a pile of very deserving BOTL here, and I can spread Cabi's generosity to me, with a few of them. Thanks again Cabi, this contest really was EPIC !
    Ya, Kreig's 3000th post is to guess the date.
    PsychoSJG:
    laker1963:

That"s it ! Thanks, for a while there I thought I must have dipped into my kids personal stash humidor...LOL
    laker1963:
    PsychoSJG:
    laker1963:

That"s it ! Thanks, for a while there I thought I must have dipped into my kids personal stash humidor...LOL
    Do I win something? ;-) haha
    PsychoSJG:
    laker1963:
    PsychoSJG:
    laker1963:

Do I win something? ;-) haha
    LOL. Well, I could see if I could arrange five minutes in the kids personal stash humi. Of course you will never come out the same man. LOL
    Alrighty, all boxed up and ready to go out tomorrow.

Now, Doug, refresh my memory...Label them as "collectible cigars" and put a $200 value on them, right, lol...
    cabinetmaker:

Now, Doug, refresh my memory...Label them as "collectible cigars" and put a $200 value on them, right, lol...
    hahahahahaha awesome. when DiamondDog and I did a trade, he labeled mine as "figurines"
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oh man. Those Partagas 150s... Gotdamn! Congrats guys!
    cabinetmaker:

That may be the cruelest thing ever done to a BOTL. I'm guessing a value like that and that description would cause HUGE smiles at customs. I can hear them now..."poor basturd, this is going to cost him a new car, to get these sticks" hahahaha, as I burst into tears.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Wow!!! Sweet deal just got home in time before the snow got too bad now this. Thanks Cabbi and a big thanks Doug!
    sirfoster83:
    Wow!!! Sweet deal just got home in time before the snow got too bad now this. Thanks Cabbi and a big thanks Doug!
    This is a sweet deal isn't it Brian. All the credit should go to Cabbi for his generosity in this contest.

That does bring up a point for me here. I choose Sirfoster83 as my designated co-benefactor for this contest but I could have choosen a couple of dozen names. This was a VERY hard decision to make, as there are so many generous and good hearted people here at C.COM, choosing just one really was difficult.

I will pass some of these sticks out to a few more of those deserving BOTL here but I will not be able to hit everyone who I think deserves to be hit, so I apologize up front if I overlook you, I have nothing but respect and love (you know the disfunctional family kind of love) for the BORK's who make this their online home. You guy's ROCK !
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Just saw this. Congrats on the win, Doug.
    cabinetmaker:

0310 0480 0002 8090 8672 Sirfoster

Doug, they would not do a delivery confirm to Canada, but it's on it's way.