Home Non Cigar Related

Motherf.....

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
EDITED-----Took this whole thing off. No point in doing it---just going to get bitched at.

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    You know Vulchor I feel for you. But, I think it is beneficial to know that people can believe all those things and still not be A-holes. Don't mistake honest belief with **** behavior my man. I hope it ends soon for you. I had very good in-laws and can't imagine how difficult it is to deal with boorish and overbearing people and not be able to correct the situation. BTW, Merry Christmas to you bro.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Not at all saying all people with those beliefs are a-holes (though most of the ones I know are)-----just saying how their condescending and unwavering thought for their own beliefs and lack of consideration for others is at play....in my house...all week....all day...all night...no one to talk to about it...no being right...losing sense of identity...mindless rabble continues....and Merry Chistmas to you as well Gyspy.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    That sucks, man. Hope you have a chance to escape for a good cigar.
    Mephisto:
    That sucks, man. Hope you have a chance to escape for a good cigar.
    +1, might be what it takes to run them off. LOL
    Vulchor:
    Not at all saying all people with those beliefs are a-holes (though most of the ones I know are)-----just saying how their condescending and unwavering thought for their own beliefs and lack of consideration for others is at play....in my house...all week....all day...all night...no one to talk to about it...no being right...losing sense of identity...mindless rabble continues....and Merry Chistmas to you as well Gyspy.
    I'm hearing you and the frustration. Time to chain smoke a few sticks and drive them off.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    missed the original problem, but sounds like you are having some rough times. Sorry man, that sucks. Wish things were easier.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Didn't you go through the same thing at this time last year? Boy, makes looking forward to the holidays a little hard eh? Drop me a line bro, you know, unload if you need to.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the original as well, but can definetley sense the pain. Some people just weird out at holidays, of course, some are just as s holes all the time. I've gone back and forth between ICU and ER for the last 14 years, and one thing is for sure; come the holidays the nut-job population explodes at work. Usually feigned suicide attempts, all about family manipulation. Some people are just nuts, my grandmother used to tell me to "smile at them, treat them with kindness, and you'll heap coals of fire on their heads".
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhyes Doug-----the ertain someones visit every year about this time, and I go psychotic-----contemplating their destruction. HOWEVER, its a new morning and I am jolly........and no, I did not kill them in the night.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhyes Doug-----the ertain someones visit every year about this time, and I go psychotic-----contemplating their destruction. HOWEVER, its a new morning and I am jolly........and no, I did not kill them in the night.
    That's good to hear, it's best to dig the hole first...
    As a side note Cabi, treated myself to a nice to shovel this morning from--------nevermind, Ive said too much;)