Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    dwayne3307:
    just ordered 2 of the Man O'War daily deals and the Gurkha weekend blitz special.
    +1
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nick2021:
    Got these two several days ago, hate it...bought one thing then came out with another lol...putting holes in my pockets rofl Anejos and Lost City image
    VERY NICE. Hoping my Christmas morning looks something like this... Never had the Lost City, but the Anejo is one of the best cigars out there, and the fact that it is (limited) regular production is just another testament to what a phenomenal brand Fuente is.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Just got my Gurkha Regent and Diesel d.x boxes in the mail.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Nick2021:
    Got these two several days ago, hate it...bought one thing then came out with another lol...putting holes in my pockets rofl Anejos and Lost City image
    VERY NICE. Hoping my Christmas morning looks something like this... Never had the Lost City, but the Anejo is one of the best cigars out there, and the fact that it is (limited) regular production is just another testament to what a phenomenal brand Fuente is.
    Thanks, looking forward to smoking them...they also had some singles but I didn't pick anymore up...not sure why they aren't selling faster (may change today with x-mas coming up and everybody out shopping) I do like the anejos too....they are one cigar that seems consistent. Going to try and age part of the box...I like the 50s more than the 49s, but figured i will just have a longer smoking cigar :)
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Got my contest winnings from jship079 - what a freakin awesome botl! All I had to do was guess a number haha.

Anway, he sent me a Padilla Cazadores and a freakin Dominus, Perdomo 10th Anny Champagne, 5 Vegas A, original and Maddy, and a Punch uppercut. Never had several of these and can't wait to try them - thanks brother!!!

• Options
    I picked up one of the Fuente Fuente Opus X Tins with the three inside of it. I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Saturday's gift from oldest son:

Todays bomb dropped on me

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Got my MAW pkg today from firetruckguy, thanks man!

Got my order of Opus in

• Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    My second ever box purchase, and 1st MOW box. Got a Ridiculous deal that I couldnt turn down Photobucket
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:

Very nice. I want a box of San Miguel too. What size did he get you? I hope if I ever have children they treat me as well.
  • Options
    cigarmonkey:
    I picked up one of the Fuente Fuente Opus X Tins with the three inside of it. I'm looking forward to it.
    Which size did you get? All three of the sizes available in tins are among my favorites.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    fla-gypsy:

Very nice. I want a box of San Miguel too. What size did he get you? I hope if I ever have children they treat me as well.

He bought the Robusto and I thoroughly enjoyed the first two. Excellent smoke.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Got my restock and a few others: 2 ave marie crusader, a box of 5 vegas miami , 4 5 vegas series 'A', 4 liga privada no. 9. then went to the local shop and got 4 Mac. vintage maduro 1997.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 2 Gurkha Ninjas and 2 Gurkha Vipers
  • Options
    docbp87:
    cigarmonkey:
    Which size did you get? All three of the sizes available in tins are among my favorites.
    I forget which size it is... it's whichever has the biggest sticks in the tin. It was only 4 bucks more than the smaller tins so i figured i'd jump on it since it was the last one.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Some of this......
    Photobucket
    And some of that.......
    Photobucket
  • Options
    cigarmonkey:
    docbp87:
    cigarmonkey:
    I forget which size it is... it's whichever has the biggest sticks in the tin. It was only 4 bucks more than the smaller tins so i figured i'd jump on it since it was the last one.
    Perfexcion X (6.25x48) or Reserva D'Chateau (7x48)? I know that the Perfexcion X is cedar wrapped, but I don't know if the ones that come in the tins are also.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Just ordered a box of Anejo Sharks. I couldn't help myself! Awesome price too. Better than the #55.
  • Options
    got my MOW's from the DD the other day
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Got these....

And this from our very own jetmech...
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    walked 6 miles in the snow today to pick these bad boys up
    this package was only made possible with the help of Goldy

and as if helping my out with postage wasnt enough, he also threw these bad boys in. so a big thanks to Goldy, stand up BORK
  • Options
    Got my box of Oliveros King Havana and Box of RP Sungrown.. STOKED!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Buddy of mine hooked me up today with a couple gifts for Christmas!
    First was a couple of these beauties!!
    Photobucket
    Next was the hat to match!
    Photobucket

Also picked this up yesterday as a little gift to myself! Opened it up and tried it out tonight and it is a very nice highland scotch. Dark rich color too!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 2 Opus X Lost City Robustos and 2 Fuente Anejo Sharks delivered today.
  • Options
    My staff gave me a nice Christmas pkg today

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Picked up my Aristocrat cabinet humi today. It is awesome. I'll post some pics once I get it setup.
  • Options
    Got a few Anejo 50s, and a handful of 8-5-8 Sungrowns (really limited release...) at my local today. I walked in and the guy at the counter was like "PSST. FUENTE..." and took me behind the counter LOL.
  • Options
    Came home to this today

• Options
    Today my girlfriend got my xikar ex lighter and x1 cutter, the other day i got 5 mow virtue torps, 5 camacho pre-embargo, 5 count herf-a-dr, and a mow lighter
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I just checked the tracking and it looks like my box of Diesel Unlimited's should be here today!!! I'm so pumped!