Home Ratings & Reviews

CAO L.T. -'best' size

bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
Just seeking some opinions on different sizes of CAO la traviata. Which size is do you enjoy the 'best?' If possible, I would appreciate the reasoning for one over the other. I have not had one of any size ....yet!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Animado, more commonly known as a corona gorda. Hands down the best size. It has the best flavor profile and complexity compared to the others.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Animado, more commonly known as a corona gorda. Hands down the best size. It has the best flavor profile and complexity compared to the others.
    +1 I picked up a couple of these at the B&M yesterday. I love these things!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Agree with Joe. CG is the best size. Robusto is good too. Not sure what they were thinking calling a 4x38 a 'Ninfas', since that is an old Cuban size, that is much longer, and slimmer (7x33). The terrible mis-naming of cigars these days bugs me. Like calling a 6x54 a Corona Gorda... (CA I'm looking at you)
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    thanks greatly, there is so much knowledge shared so freely on here...hope the comments ar useful to others also
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've only ever had the robusto and toro sizes. Both are excellent. I choose size based on time. I tend to steer away from torps and belicosos because of draw preferences.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive only had the toro size (radiante). its good but as far as being the "best size" for this blend... iduno. hard to compare with knowledge of only one.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    Im a fan of the smaller RG's, and like the Animado the best.