Home General Discussion

what would you like???

I am bored at work and thought what could be a new post that I haven't seen. So this is what I came up with. What cigar or cigar brand would you like to see cigar.com start carrying so you don't have to go to another site? I would personnaly have to say the Rocky Patel Honduran. I love that smoke but have to travel to another site to get it. Maybe the fine folks At cigar.com will see what kind of sales they are missing and start picking up the cigars we are asking for. Who knows may or may not work.

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Altadis Playboy (although I believe if you call you can get this)
    Nestor Reserve Maduro
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thats a good question. Ill have to think about that one.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd like to see ccom carry the Rocky Patel Rosado, I think that's a fine blend.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    What?What? I haven't seen this blend ...
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    You'd have seen it if the original pass had made it to you, I had one in there just for you since I thought you'd like it.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Camacho Havana. (The current ones. Not the 1999.)

Bauza.
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    You'd have seen it if the original pass had made it to you, I had one in there just for you since I thought you'd like it.
    Speaking of which, Dias ended up dissappearing again. I never received anything from him.
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    Speaking of which, Dias ended up dissappearing again. I never received anything from him.
    Well, I'd hate to say "it figures", but doesn't it?
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Guys- The Rosado,Honduran and American Market are exclusive to Famous Smoke Shops. Only place to get them
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    I wish I'd have known that before today... Did anybody end up receiving anything from him?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Back on track for just a second Along with Bauza, I would like La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1 This stick is fantastic.. And getting harder to find too.
    kaspera79:
    I would like La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1 This stick is fantastic.. And getting harder to find too.
    Shhh!!!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon.
    urbino:
    Camacho Havana. (The current ones. Not the 1999.)

Bauza.
    agreed.

if you call them up urby you may be able to get your hands on a few. I did in the last few months. they may all be gone by now because when i called they only had 23 left in the toro size. since cigar.com already works with camacho maybe they will be able to order YOU a box.
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    I wish I'd have known that before today... Did anybody end up receiving anything from him?
    Eh duty I know you were willing to give up your winnings form Urbs contest, I appreciate that but its unnecessary. I only really lost my 5 cigars from the original pass. I feel worse for the people who sent me cigars, like scram I believe said he sent me quite a big package.

I'm pretty sure Joe and Laker were the other two and he just gave them money to make up for it after we scared him with the pressing charges deal. Which I now fully intend to do by the way. Who was it that had his Real Name and address?
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    Eh duty I know you were willing to give up your winnings form Urbs contest, I appreciate that but its unnecessary. I only really lost my 5 cigars from the original pass. I feel worse for the people who sent me cigars, like scram I believe said he sent me quite a big package.

I'm pretty sure Joe and Laker were the other two and he just gave them money to make up for it after we scared him with the pressing charges deal. Which I now fully intend to do by the way. Who was it that had his Real Name and address?
    You wouldn't have gotten anything from Urb's contest... once I had that in hand, I was unwilling to let any of them go :)

You should go on that other board Shirley was talking about and gripe... He got a nice humidor and some amazing smokes. Maybe you'll have similar luck :)
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    Madurofan:
    Who was it that had his Real Name and address?

I sent him the original pass.

Maddy, I have PM'ed his info to you.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    (Grabs pitchforks and torches)
    If it begins to get ugly, it may be worthwhile to post his name and address here (and other forums?)... it is the best way to ensure that he doesn't get somebody else.
    Just to set any misconceptions straight, he didn't send me money. I insisted that he either send cigars or nothing. He made good on the cigars.
    j0z3r:
    Just to set any misconceptions straight, he didn't send me money. I insisted that he either send cigars or nothing. He made good on the cigars.
    This makes me believe he'll come through for Maddy... although the delay is completely unacceptable.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311

dutyje:
    j0z3r:
    This makes me believe he'll come through for Maddy... although the delay is completely unacceptable.

Yea well I wouldn't hold your breath waiting.

On the original subject. I would like to see some Litto Gomez Diaz cigars.
    dutyje:
    j0z3r:
    Hard to say for sure. Sending me 4 cigars and making up for the contents of the pass to Maddy are on different levels. I think that if he were going to make good on it, then he would have done so already.
    dep691:
    You mean like these?

j0z3r:
    dep691:
    You mean like these?

That is a discontinued line. They are named the same but are now different blends and are available now.

Ahh, I see.
    dutyje:
    j0z3r:
    Oh ok he told me he sent you guys money. THanks for the clarification. That makes me more optimistic. I'll also say he said he wanted to do something that would at least come close to what I was supposed to have received so I told him to get through the trial and all and then take care of me. Last I heard he'd received the money(although none for the cigars because there were obviously no receipts or proof of purchase for these) from the secretary and was shopping for a package for me but thats been a few weeks and no contact. He may just be busy. I'll hold any more comments. I also really do believe he was being honest about the theft. He told me she threw away the cigars. I assume bc she was stealing his computer equipment and such she thought the pass box would contain the same and when it didn't just chucked it I guess. I almost cried. So did Dias.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well back on the post topic I would love to see CCom carry Diablo's and the Nestor Reserve Maduros.
    PuroFreak:
    Well back on the post topic I would love to see CCom carry Diablo's ....
    Are those still in production?