Home Non Cigar Related

Hi from the other side

Just wanted to drop a line to y'all! I keep checking the forums from time to time and trying to weed off wbfiller.com from spam lol... Otherwise I have not smoked a cigar in a looong time. My family is better - I am helping a lot my mom with money. Things are tight, but we are managing. My grandma passed a while back and I still haven't gotten over it, but am working on it. I just hate that I can't just buy a ticket and fly home. Spending Christmas holidays with my girlfriend's parents so that would be nice. As for cigars - I have about 3 left :). Joe was helpful enough to get the rest out of my hands. I just didn't want Opus **** and Camachos and what not to just sit around not being taken care of properly and not being smoked. In any case - I still try to follow what's going on and might attend a smoking event in the city in January. Kinda miss being part of all the games. Having my mailbox blown to bits is an awesome feeling :)... In any case - I just wanted to say hi. Miss you guys ;)! In a non-sexual way hahaahahaha. BTW = Alien - ima look you up for more info on getting a tat. Just gotta laser remove my hair first. Cheers! (oh and do I miss the Jigsaw games!!!)

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Whoa man... Merry Christmas and I hope your family has a great time.
    Missed ya bro (no ****)

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    REN!!!! Holy h3ll man, was just wondering what happened to you the other day - this is an excellent holiday surprise! We miss you around here A BUNCH. Good to hear that you are doing OK, although Im sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing my friend. You make sure to take D@MN good care of yourself, and please try to stop in like this occasionally and let us know how you're doing. And have a super holiday season as well!!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hey Stan! Glad to hear your family is doing better, but sorry for your loss. Don't be a stranger and get back to us after the holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, bro!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I'm around boys! :) Thanks for the good wishes. That's something I'll always remember this forum with - everybody is so supportive...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA BRO
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your grandmother, but it is good to hear that things are getting better. Glad you are able to stop by, and you are doing good. Be careful what you ask for when it comes to the bombing, some of us still have your addy, unless you moved.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Good to see ya, renny!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey Stan, how you doin?