Home General Discussion

Box of RP Connecitcuts

So I havent been on here in awhile. Ive been busy with work and getting ready for my wedding (NOV 1). Anyways, a good friend purchased a box of RP Connecticuts for me as a gift. Im pumped, but I dont know what to do. Should he keep them sealed in the box until I get them in my humidor or what? He wants to open the box and store them in his tupperware, but I figured the box would be fine. Am I wrong or what? Guide me oh wise ones!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The box is not a suitable substitute for a humidor. If it is only going to be 2-3 days until you can get them in a humi, then I don't see much of a problem with leaving the box alone, I've left cigars for up to two weeks in the box outside of a humi and it didn't hurt them or dry them out. If you wan to be cautious however, you can put a large ziplock bag around the box, that will cut down on air circulation thereby keeping the humidity level up.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Congrats on the wedding, BeeF.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oh yeah, no kidding. Congratulations.
  • urbino:
    Congrats on the wedding, BeeF.
    Beef lol thanks
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bro. I'd say the tupperware would be better than just leaving them in the box.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Yeah, Duty elected to stuff his wife, Water Pillows, in a cooler instead of a box. So you may wanna think about going that route.