Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Chicago Fire

Hey guys so when you light up tonight say a prayer for the families/loved ones of the two firefighters that were killed in the line of duty this morning in Chicago. Also a speedy recovery for the 16 or that have been hospitalized.

Comments

• Options
    Will do tomorrow around lunchtime. Keep safe and protect!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    RIP...heroes.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    smokeater187:
    Hey guys so when you light up tonight say a prayer for the families/loved ones of the two firefighters that were killed in the line of duty this morning in Chicago. Also a speedy recovery for the 16 or that have been hospitalized.

I've already kicked one back for all of them tonight. This hit close to home for me. NOt only was I worried for the safety of those fire fighters I was hoping my cousin wasn't one of those injured. My cousin is a firefighter in the city itself. I don't know which house he is part of but I jumped everytime my phone has rang today. So yeah, a prayer to all of those loved ones that lost a family member/friend, a prayer to those still fighting in the hospital and a prayer to all of those that will go out tonight and fight the next fire.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    My thoughts are with them. Stay safe out there.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Prayers sent bro ...
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I will light one up for them tonight