Home Non Cigar Related

Greetings from Canada!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good to hear things are well in Canada. Smoke one for me, eh?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    james40:
    LMAO. Whang has just recently realized the value of his cigar collection since he hit Canadian shores.

Between that and the temperature, his smoking will be down to a couple a week at best for a while. LMAO. So Wayne, have you got a man cave or at least somewhere warm to smoke ?
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Glad you made it bro! Have a Merry X-Mas!!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    james40:
    LMAO. Whang has just recently realized the value of his cigar collection since he hit Canadian shores.

Between that and the temperature, his smoking will be down to a couple a week at best for a while. LMAO. So Wayne, have you got a man cave or at least somewhere warm to smoke ?
    We have a basement, but there's no ventilation in there. Other than that, there's really nothing.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    laker1963:
    james40:

We have a basement, but there's no ventilation in there. Other than that, there's really nothing.
    Are the prices really that insane there Wayne? How is the B&M scene where you're at?

If worst comes to worse, you could always just treat Laker's place like your combination private B&M AND mooch thread... LMAO!

The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    laker1963:
    james40:

Are the prices really that insane there Wayne? How is the B&M scene where you're at?

If worst comes to worse, you could always just treat Laker's place like your combination private B&M AND mooch thread... LMAO!

Man that 3500 K walk is gonna be a *** ! But yeah c'mon over, the place is always open.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    laker1963:
    james40:

////yes they are :( see for yourself, at Canada's oldest cigar shop, which is less than 10 minutes from waynes new place...or 15 from me... http://www.walpertobacco.com/ read and cry!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    WHOA!!!! $12.50 for a Don Diego?!?! Thats High.

laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    laker1963:
    james40:

Man that 3500 K walk is gonna be a *** ! But yeah c'mon over, the place is always open.
    Hell Doug, if it meant access to YOUR humidor, I'd walk twice that! :-D LOL

The Sniper:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    laker1963:
    james40:

Well, you might be a little disapointed after walking all that way. You would certainly be welcome to whatever was in my humi if you actually did it though. It is one of my biggest regrets, that I can't get to meet at least some of you guy's for a herf. I really do envy you guy's because of all the shows, cheap cigars, and good friends close by who smoke, so you could enjoy a cigar together.
    I enjoy smoking with my son now, but he always has that damned laptop on his knee while we do, so it seems like I am disturbing him if I try to engage him in a discussion some times.
    Anyone who wants to make the trip here, will be treated to Salmon fishing, crabbing, shrimping and free accsess to my humi. You will also see some of the most beautiful territory you will come across in your life.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    laker1963:
    james40:

Well, you might be a little disapointed after walking all that way. You would certainly be welcome to whatever was in my humi if you actually did it though. It is one of my biggest regrets, that I can't get to meet at least some of you guy's for a herf. I really do envy you guy's because of all the shows, cheap cigars, and good friends close by who smoke, so you could enjoy a cigar together.
    I enjoy smoking with my son now, but he always has that damned laptop on his knee while we do, so it seems like I am disturbing him if I try to engage him in a discussion some times.
    Anyone who wants to make the trip here, will be treated to Salmon fishing, crabbing, shrimping and free accsess to my humi. You will also see some of the most beautiful territory you will come across in your life.
    .. Do you still have bears in your backyard ? I thought I lived in the wild when a coyote was in my backyard.
    laker1963:
    I just may take you up on this sometime Doug, been looking for a good excuse to come hunting up there for a while now.

kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    laker1963:
    james40:

.. Do you still have bears in your backyard ? I thought I lived in the wild when a coyote was in my backyard.
    Oh yeah. they are regulars. They share some of the apples and grapes every year. They aren't aggresive, but you just have to be careful going out into the backyard particularly at night LOL. It's the Cougars that come around from time to time that I don't like.