Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje Havana IV Noble

Just enjoyed this new arrival. Great cigar. Lots of smoke and huge flavor in full body with a little spice. What do you guys think of it>

Comments

• i have not tried any tatuaje i want to i have 3 blacks sitting but going to give them some rest what are some other good tats to try?
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Christian_Sapp:
    i have not tried any tatuaje i want to i have 3 blacks sitting but going to give them some rest what are some other good tats to try?
    Aside from ALL OF THEM, I think the Angeles, and the Victorias are the best sizes in the Havana VI line. The Petite Cazadores Reserva (PCR) is the best new Tat this year. 4x40 minuto, but it will burn for an hour+ if you let it. The Blacks are all good, but the Black torps need a ton of age before they turn smokeable. The Black Corona Gordas from the Jar release are the best Tatuaje cigar ever released, but it's going to literally cost you like a grand if you can even find a jar for sale. The Boris and Frank are the best Monsters. For my money, the Cazadores and lancero are the best sizes in the brown label. The 7th Reserva is going to be amazing with 6 months to a year of rest on them. The original El Triunfador Lancero is awesome. Cabaiguan Imperiales is a great milder smoke. Cojonu 2003 is a great punch in the face kind of cigar, for fans of full bodied, and full flavored smokes.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    It's one of my favorite Tats for sure..... Good flavor, spice and strength.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Yum. If I may suggest it - try the Havana VI in the Angeles and Hermoses vitola. I've found the Nobles to be the weakest of the line, though it is still a fine cigar!

I'll second the other suggestions from docbp87. The original El Triunfador lancero is an amazing cigar - a real steal at $8 a piece. The Red Tubo is also very nice, the Black Tubo is a kick in the face but I think with a long rest they will mellow out to be a very nice stick.
  • I like all the tats. Really enjoyed the face. got 3 left and resting for a special day. I really enjoyed the tubo, they had a few burn issues but I loved the taste. I would have boxes of reds and browns if I could afford them.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    rossdavey2:
    I like all the tats. Really enjoyed the face. got 3 left and resting for a special day. I really enjoyed the tubo, they had a few burn issues but I loved the taste. I would have boxes of reds and browns if I could afford them.
    Which Tubo? Black or Red?