Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Merry Christmas!

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope that you have a safe and fun holiday season.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    roland_7707:
    Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope that you have a safe and fun holiday season.
    Thank you ! Here is hoping that everyone here at C.COM and the Forums have a super holiday season. All the best for the New Year everyone.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ....and Happy Everything ! Enjoy the season.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Merry Christmas to all, be safe...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas all may you and yours have a blessed holiday.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all of you and I hope you are able to spend time with family and friends and enjoy some down tme.

To all the staff at ccom, have a great holiday and thank you for all you do. And thank you for the nice birthday surprise you sent me today. Being two years older than dirt, you tend to try to forget, especially this time of year.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Indeed. A happy and save one to all. Extra love to your loved ones this time round. They need it this year. Its been a hard one on most that I know.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Merry Christmas everybody!

Let us not forget the brave men and women around the world fighting for our country and those who have given their lives in defense of this country. If it was not for them we would not be able to celebrate freely our own respective holidays.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to the BOTL
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    So what did you guys get?
    I got a larrocca pipe, a vector pipe lighter, a 120ct Cuban Crafters humidor. And a soundtrack t shirt!

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    So what did you guys get?
    I got a larrocca pipe, a vector pipe lighter, a 120ct Cuban Crafters humidor. And a soundtrack t shirt!

NICE! I've been at work since 530 so I dunno what I'm getting...lol Besides what my parents got me. My dad and his wife got me a Chris Johnson Home Jersey and my mom got me a speaker phone kit for my jeep.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Merry Christmas everyone! I didn't get much, just a beer mug, an electric razor(which I've asked for for the past 7 years.), and a 50th anniversary Dallas Cowboys illustrated history book. Not a bad haul if you ask me!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I was very blessed this year...I got clothes (jeans, sweaters, button up shirt), 2 PS3 video games, Michael Jackson Vision dvd, Oliva cigar herfador package with bugatti lighter, a cd, cologne, a how to play the guitar dvd and book, and a Duke hoodie (black)..i love my wife, mother and brother...Merry Xmas to all..my kids had a WONDERFUL XMAS..they are so spoiled.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Merry Christmas everyone! We are enjoying a nice white christmas in Atlanta! Hope everyone was confirmed on the nice list when they awoke this morning!