Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Xikar

Very impressed with Xikar right now....I have been having issues with a new dig hygro I bought and I just spoke with them, she's telling me the model I have is older and should be replaced with a new one and is sending me one out without asking anything of me, no receipt no nothing...WOW...

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    oh yeah - great CS :) I bought a Xikar Crossover and the damn thing never lit - I sent it in, and a week later got a new one that works perfectly, no questions asked, no runaround - they just sent a new one out
  • Options
    well i have yet to have a problem with them..i have bought two lighters from them and just received a cutter from my SS...from all of the feedback that I can see from everyone on the forum and what i can see from my experiences i dont think that i will buy from any other company..XIKAR=GREATNESS!!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Very impressed with Xikar right now....I have been having issues with a new dig hygro I bought and I just spoke with them, she's telling me the model I have is older and should be replaced with a new one and is sending me one out without asking anything of me, no receipt no nothing...WOW...

I ♥ Xikar

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Diamondog:

I ♥ Xikar

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I wasn't impressed at all with the lighter I got from them but the girl is also sending me an RMA for that...I have a Colibri now that is great so this one will be a spare...
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I made the right choice with my cutter then! Next purchase will be scissors!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    JCizzle:
    Looks like I made the right choice with my cutter then! Next purchase will be scissors!
    +1 That's my plan
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    +1 from me as well.

I'm not a huge fan of the teardrop cutter design, but use them at the B&M on occasion. I did however just get a XiKar EX lighter recently (the windproof soft flame) and not only is it a fantastic piece of equipment, but knowing how easy XiKar is to deal with should anything ever malfunction with it is reassuring. That kind of service is the same thing that made me buy a Palio (my preferred style of cutter), and also what makes me purchase through CCom as often as I can.