Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Amazing bomb

Joeyjoe21_8 had offered to sell me a PAIR of Art Decos a little while back and I gladly accepted. This trade took a little more time than normal due to the holidays and a series of events which didn't bother me at all. Apparently it bothered Joey cause look at what he did! DSCF2505

Unreal, 27 sticks in total of which I was expecting 2. A 25 stick bomb is impressive in its own right but when you start tossing in Opus X, tempus, camacho maduro, etc etc, in addition to the largest gurkha I have ever seen its really quite impressive. Big thanks to Joey! Time to go to walmart and buy some tupperware.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Joey is THE MAN! And you are gonna love that monster Gurkha - Im pretty sure Redtailhawkoz hit me with one of those a while back. Make sure you set aside 2 1/2 to 3 hours when you fire it up!

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Any idea what the name is of that one? I think that will be a good one for warm SLC when I move there.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    the big ol' Gurkha is the Vintage Shaggy, a very superb stick!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hayblet:
    the big ol' Gurkha is the Vintage Shaggy, a very superb stick!
    First stick I ever got hints of vanilla in, excellent smoke indeed!

• nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    DAMN!!!
  • pretty hard hit...amazing
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    he didnt send you "a few sticks"
    he sent you what a beginner would call a "decent collection"

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That must have sent up a mushroom cloud when it went off!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    That must have sent up a mushroom cloud when it went off!
    and we thought that Minnesota was desolate before...
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    WOW!! Just wow!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    That's great, just another example why these forums are above and beyond the rest out there.

"Long ashes my friends."

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    CRIKEY!!!
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    thats pretty sick,
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I had to go big...took me a month longer then expected to ship the package...so unlike myself...the big gurkha is the vintage shaggy which I pick up at my shop for 5 bucks a stick....I can get them anytime but only bundles of 10 or 20 please..no singles lol....but im glad you like the package...I just started throwing stuff in there without really paying attention lol
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Joeyjoe!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Joe ! I see some of my favorites among the sticks. I have a feeling your humidor won't be vacant for long.
    lol...its not empty at all right now...i do have a huge amount of diesels though which i need to start smoking on a weekly basis lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...its not empty at all right now...i do have a huge amount of diesels though which i need to start smoking on a weekly basis lol

Diesels........Hmmmmmm
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Nice package!

(That's what she told me...)
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Nice package!

(That's what she told me...)
    Yup...she told ME too.

Giggity

Giggity

Giggity giggity goo...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    And Goldy - glad you dug that bomb dude... Joey was telling me about, and I went "daaaaaamn" before you'd even got it.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    he didnt send you "a few sticks"
    he sent you what a beginner would call a "decent collection"

Indeed I would...nice bomb!
    Light 'em up.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I got to the doorstep with my wife after a weekend at the inlaws and she says, "you have another package and it looks like cigars." so then I opened them and said "Look at these!". Well, she thought I bought all those and gave me the crossed arm stance with the head tilt and squinty eye, we all know the look. I had a hell of a time trying to convince her that I only bought 2 of these. I had her convinced until she saw the opus because apparently I talk about those alot and she happens to know what they cost. She said there was no way someone would just give me one of those and a full bag of others. Needless to say I will be showing her this thread in order to get out of the doghouse.
    Dear Goldys wife,

It was me who sent the awesome bag of epicness. He only bought two sticks out of there 2 months ago and i failed to send them out right away and felt bad so I decided to "bomb" him with a pile of sticks for saying thanks. He didnt buy anything other then the two sticks which are hard to get a hold of.

Hope that helps out man! lol..jkjk...yeah i had that opus sitting for around 9 months just fyi.