Home Non Cigar Related

A Little Fun...

Can you spot the hidden image?

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    sent PM with my guess
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I will draw my arrow from its quiver and aim my PM with speed and precision, in your general direction.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    I will draw my arrow from its quiver and aim my PM with speed and precision, in your general direction.
    Boy I hope this isn't what you're talkin about here DD, cuz holy crap did I see that when I was kid...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hays:
    bearb:
    Boy I hope this isn't what you're talkin about here DD, cuz holy crap did I see that when I was kid...
    It is, or at least I always see it in hidden image threads on the internet. Bricks will be shat.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I sent a PM........I think, still new to this forum thing.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm lost...
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Hays:
    huh?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Yes the arrow, just something I never saw until someone actually pointed it out...and once you see something you can never see it the old way again...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Yes the arrow, just something I never saw until someone actually pointed it out...and once you see something you can never see it the old way again...
    I guess I'm not as lost as I thought, I saw that easily haha
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    This is an interesting backgrounder on the FedEx logo & its development http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000273.php
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Diamondog:

+1, I work in shipping, now that someone pointed it out, I kind of can't see the rest of the logo...
    Hahahaha... alrighty then.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I got nothing!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Fourtotheflush:
    I got nothing!
    Took me a bit to fig out what they were referring to as well. Think between the lines!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    They hired one hell of a graphic designer.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    yea i never saw the arrow until about 2 months ago man..........i was like OMFG LOOKS ITS AN ARROW IN THE WORD!!!
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Is it a sailboat?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    ellinas:
    yea i never saw the arrow until about 2 months ago man..........i was like OMFG LOOKS ITS AN ARROW IN THE WORD!!!
    I see the arrow, but thats it. Anything else or just an arrow?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Thank god I can see the arrow, I've been staring at this thing cross-eyed waiting for some hidden image to appear like those 3d puzzles that used to be all the rage. lol uhh my eyes!
    Fourtotheflush:
    ellinas:
    I see the arrow, but thats it. Anything else or just an arrow?
    Nope...Thaaat was it. Lol...hence my first post in this thread.