Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RP Vintage 92 Robusto trade?

I have a box on the way and am thinking about trading away 5-10 and am seeing if there is any interest.

Really open to anything

Comments

• Options
    I could take 5 off your hands..
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I have a related question for ya,
    I have a 5 pack of RP Vintage 92 box press, have you tried these and if so what do you think?

thanks.
  • Options
    I'd take another 5 off your hands bud. Love those.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    mfotis:
    I have a 5 pack of RP Vintage 92 box press, have you tried these and if so what do you think?

thanks.
    Hints of wood and nuts, I really pick up on the wood with my palate, Good enjoyable smoke, nothing too flashy just well constructed good burning with good flavor. A good go to when you don't want to be disapointed, never had a problem with one. Not a 100% but I belive they are all box pressed.
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    mfotis:

thanks.
    Hints of wood and nuts, I really pick up on the wood with my palate, Good enjoyable smoke, nothing too flashy just well constructed good burning with good flavor. A good go to when you don't want to be disapointed, never had a problem with one. Not a 100% but I belive they are all box pressed.
    DITTO!! Nice go to stick...

also, the 5 pack box press is fine, the stick does not change. I just don't like a sqaure cigar, doesn't feel right with me. I would not be interested in the box pressed.