Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva Master Blends III

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I smoked one of these last night while having drinks at a local pub and have to say it is probably one of my new favorite cigars. I jumped on the DD on these few months ago on the recommendations of some my fellow BORKs. Thanks for turning me onto these, it was a great smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:
    I smoked one of these last night while having drinks at a local pub and have to say it is probably one of my new favorite cigars. I jumped on the DD on these few months ago on the recommendations of some my fellow BORKs. Thanks for turning me onto these, it was a great smoke.
    Yup, that stick has stayed one of my top three for a while now. Wish I could get my hands on some MBI's and MBII's but I have heard that this version is the strongest and best of the bunch.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    when they were new in 2008 i was not impressed. apparently they age well...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    I hope so. I had one and liked it but it was a little rough around the edges. I threw the other three into the aging humi and haven't touched them. That was a year ago.
    kuzi16:
    They do indeed. Like a lot of other sticks ROTT they don't compare to the same stick when rested properly. These things ROCK!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Interesting... I gave several away in trades and bombs a while back. Never dug them that much. I've really only liked one cigar from Olva and that is the V/V maduro.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Interesting... I gave several away in trades and bombs a while back. Never dug them that much. I've really only liked one cigar from Olva and that is the V/V maduro.
    I never even knew you had some or I would have had you include them in one of our trades. The Torpedo or churchill are the best.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I never even knew you had some or I would have had you include them in one of our trades. The Torpedo or churchill are the best.
    I bought 4 at one time, I had two and gave out the others. I can't remember who, I might have sent you one way back. I know I sent urbi one.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    only ones I ever got were from the ccom DD, it was a great deal imo, 5 for $20 i believe

"Long ashes my friends."

• i had one and it was alright thought other oliva where better have to revist this one