Home Non Cigar Related

Unhealthiest food in america

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slideshow/20-worst-foods-america?cm_mmc=Yahoo-_-ETNT-_-The_Truth_Your_Weight_Gain-_-20_Worst_Foods

Dear god.....some of that stuf looks FANTASTIC. Hangover + Loaded biscuits and gravy = WIN

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    as soon as i saw the title of this thread the thought that went through my head was "i better look here to see what i havent tried yet. this could be delicious... "

#13 look amazing... #6 aint too bad either and #4 with chicago deep dish.... awe heck... im not even from chicago and i know its worth the calories...
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Most of that stuff looks pretty delicious and I would eat it and have eaten similar things.

The article makes it sound like you will instantly die if you eat any of that stuff. If you only eat that stuff once in a while it won't hurt you.
    Light 'em up.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Everyone knows that the small fries at 5 Guys is large enough for a family of four, and that the large should only be ordered by a Boy Scout troop or football team.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The word "delicious" ran through my head about 20 times.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys all remind me of myself when I was in high school. Our church banned certain movies because they were too risque. Guess which ones I went to?

The ones with Dave Coulier????;)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    The ones with Dave Coulier????;)
    hey, Alanis Morrisette went down on him in a theater.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Wow, number 10 blew me away. a 3000 cal meal that I would have thought would have been half that. I eat about 450 meals each year in restaraunts for work and its always shocking to see the caloric capacity of these meals.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Wow, number 10 blew me away. a 3000 cal meal that I would have thought would have been half that. I eat about 450 meals each year in restaraunts for work and its always shocking to see the caloric capacity of these meals.
    No JOKE! Blows me away some times how often restaurants can pack calories into a meal that you totally wouldn't expect. At one point, I was looking through a variety of take-out menus, and reviewing their nutritional info (I didn't want to cook)... After about 20 min of comparing options and going back and forth, I finally said EFF this and made a great healthy dinner about 1/3 of the calories of every option I was looking at.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That Baconator looked REAL good to me, paired with a side of F.G. fries, a perfect snack !
  • Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Jetmech_63:
    http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slideshow/20-worst-foods-america?cm_mmc=Yahoo-_-ETNT-_-The_Truth_Your_Weight_Gain-_-20_Worst_Foods

Dear god.....some of that stuf looks FANTASTIC. Hangover + Loaded biscuits and gravy = WIN

Here is another link to compliment Jetmech findings...
    http://www.menshealth.com/20worst/worstfood.html
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    So I just got back from Texas Roadhouse and I ate: 32 oz. ribeye, one serving of steak fries, one serving of steamed veggies, about 3 rolls and a couple handfuls of peanuts before the meal even got to the table, and drank 44 oz. of beer... I'm stuffed!
    This thread inspired me after posting in it this morning-------------------Just ate a 5 Guys cheeseburger with grilled onions and a cajun FF. AMAZING!
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    5 guys is friggin awsome!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    wow! no more cheesecake factory for me!!! The crispy chicken is #3, and entree I usually get, but I cant finish it, I only eat half, but damn thats still bad!
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    wow! no more cheesecake factory for me!!! The crispy chicken is #3, and entree I usually get, but I cant finish it, I only eat half, but damn thats still bad!
    I always get the Mile-High Meatloaf Sandwich at Cheesecake Factory. MMmmmMmmMMmmmm....

Is 5 Guys really that good? I've never been, but my gf is always tellin' me about how good it is.

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    You guys ever heard of Yard House? Their food is right up their on the gluttony-o-meter. I worked there for 3 years lol.
    Light 'em up.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    zeebra:
    I always get the Mile-High Meatloaf Sandwich at Cheesecake Factory. MMmmmMmmMMmmmm....

Is 5 Guys really that good? I've never been, but my gf is always tellin' me about how good it is.

I like their burger but I never order fries. Burger is fresh and so are toppings.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    did this at a buddies party once.

I cant remember everything on it... burger, bacon, cheese, fried egg, spam, ham, lettuce and tomato (for giggles), and the buns were TWO (one on top, one on bottom) texas toast grilled cheese.

I spent the rest of the bachelor party in the bathroom.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    the beer wasnt mine... i had vodka. :)