Home Ratings & Reviews

NUB Cameroon

I have wayyyy too many of these that I have gotten from various deals and auctions, so I have been smoking them like they are nothing. Anyone like these? I think they are the best of the NUB line for me. Balanced, sweet, fruity, creamy, and I never have the same burn problems I have with some of the others (the Maduro and Habano especially). Any thoughts on favorite nubs?

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    This is the only original Nub that I haven't tried... The Habano is ok... The Maduro was better and the Connie was ok... I'm not a huge fan of the three I have tried so I haven't gone out of my way to get the Cameroon or the cain's...

maybe I should revisit them....
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    The cameroon is my fav. ive had that, and the connie though. Have a habano resting, and need to acquire a maduro. either way, LOVE the cammie.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I have been reading about Nub on CCOM and in their literature. Do these burn slow like a regular sized stick?
    Light 'em up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I've been dying to try the nub line, especially the Cam. Thanks for the info on this stick.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    JCizzle:
    I have been reading about Nub on CCOM and in their literature. Do these burn slow like a regular sized stick?
    Smoked a 358 Cameroon tonight, and it lasted me an hour and 25 minutes, which is typical for me and a robusto, so in my experience, yes. The 66 and 64 ring gauges last a reallllly long time.
  • i agree the cameroon is the best by far, i loved the habano(sp) then i tried the others the connie didnt taste like any thing the maduro was ok but the cameroon was a great stick i think you should all try this one if you have not yet.
  • I didn't really like the cammroon all that much I thought the maduro and habano where much better with the maduro as my favorite
    Wow how interesting, sounds like a little stick that packs a big punch, I'll definitely have to add these to the list.
    Light 'em up.
  • the cameroon is the only NUB that i've had. a buddy of mine who loves cameroon cigars gave me one. I really liked the flavor but i thought the large ring gauge got annoying after a while. I will definately have another though. I really liked the flavor.
    What is a Cameroon's distinctive flavor (if there is one)?
    Light 'em up.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    smokeater187:
    I didn't really like the cammroon all that much I thought the maduro and habano where much better with the maduro as my favorite
    x1, and I bought a bunch of cammies too...actually liked the connieand habano better...have a maduro I got the other day and may try that tomorrow
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cammie is my favorite out the the whole line of Nubs.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    JCizzle:
    What is a Cameroon's distinctive flavor (if there is one)?
    Nuts and Fruit sweetness.
    Sounds delicious, I will have to try one (or some).
    Light 'em up.
  • I just got through a Maduro and thought it was a tasty stick (can i call it that?). For the 6 bucks paid for it, its a solid stogie with good flavor and burn time. A fair amount of spice, probably could be smoothed out with some resting. Other than that, I couldn't pinpoint any specifics because of some stress making calming down difficult. I didn't really have any issues with the burn itself. Well, nothing that wasn't corrected on its own...no use of the torch needed.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I picked up a few of the 460 Cameroon and enjoyed my first one last night, I haven't tried the other varieties the offer yet but I really enjoyed the Cameroon. A solid cigar with great flavor!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    The Cammie is my favorite as well. Haven't had the Cain nubs yet but the others don't compare the the Cam 466T. Still Sam's best creation to date.