Home General Discussion

Costa Rican Primeros

Anybody try these yet?  Just asking.  What do they compare to and are they as good as the rest of the previous primeros?

Comments

• redmanmpredmanmp Posts: 1
    I have yet to try the Costa Rican Primeros. I have just finished the Honduran Primeros and it produced a mild and sort of sweet taste.  It is a great cigar for the price. 
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    These are the newest addition. I like to think the Costa Ricans are a sweeter more medium bodied smoke. Lots of complexity and excellent for the price... however, I am a bit biased of course.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    have not tried them, but I would be happy to! (stands smiling with hand out palm faced up) lol
  • Just got my first bundle of these maduro beauties. Firm, heavy, with nice oily wrappers. Some of the best sweet maduros I have tried. Full of flavor and tons of smoke without aging in my hummi yet. Smooth, yet full of flavor with just a bit of spice on the finish. Burned evenly. I think I finally found my everyday smoke. The price is just icing on the cake. These are as good if not better than some name brands up to $5 each. Yummy. I just love the nice, dark and sweet oily wrappers. Cant wait to try other wrapper flavors.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I love the Cuban Primeros....

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spidah:
    Anybody try these yet?  Just asking.  What do they compare to and are they as good as the rest of the previous primeros?
    These are my favorite Primeros, also fond of the Cuban Label, but they're not as consistent.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, gonna have to get some. Not enough costa rican maduro on the market, I really like that leaf. Anyone wanna trade for a few :)