Home Cigar 101
Options

Anejo Box Question

DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
Do the Anejo boxes come the same as the Opus boxes with a 2 way humidification pad?

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Do the Anejo boxes come the same as the Opus boxes with a 2 way humidification pad?
    Mine did not (2010), but the GOF boxes did...weird...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    don't believe so. even though they are rare, it seems as if Fuente treats them like every other stick with no real fanfare or even a special band.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    don't believe so. even though they are rare, it seems as if Fuente treats them like every other stick with no real fanfare or even a special band.
    Which I, personally, think is awesome.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Suprising though they don't use their humi pad like the Opus...
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I think they used to but not anymore. At least not in the last 3 boxes i bought between last year and this year. My hemingway and 8-5-8 boxes did.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    My sharks didn't... I never really thought about it. My boxes of lost city opus's came with humi packs.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The 08's and 09's I bought did not .
  • Options
    ajacobsajacobs Posts: 29
    Anejo do have a special band (it looks like the regular but says anejo).  I have bought 11 boxes this year.  None had the pack but it is easy to tell as the ones with the pack have a little c+ in a water drop on a sticker on the front off the box.