Home Non Cigar Related

Status Update

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Sup guys! Hope everyone is well. My fiancee and I have been talking it over and we've decided on a general time frame for the wedding. Most likely late this month or early next month. We don't have an exact date as we're still trying to come up with the money.

Hoping I can get a work visa soon so I can start getting a positive cash flow. Will bomb a few people after first paycheck.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Congrats, Wayne. Hope the visa and job come quickly.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats Wayne. I'm expecting an invitation to a wedding and reception in which you have hired AJ to hand roll a personal blend for each guest.....I dreamed it once...it's gotta come true sometime. :)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Whoa, man, Congrats?!?!

• nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Congratulations brotha!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats Wayne and best of luck to you on the work visa!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Wayne! Hope the visa comes through soon.

"Long ashes my friends."

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    wwhwang:
    Sup guys! Hope everyone is well. My fiancee and I have been talking it over and we've decided on a general time frame for the wedding. Most likely late this month or early next month. We don't have an exact date as we're still trying to come up with the money.

Hoping I can get a work visa soon so I can start getting a positive cash flow. Will bomb a few people after first paycheck.
    Once you're married you'll be dual citizen I guess and have the right to work here....probably quicker than getting a visa processed I am thinking...Congrats!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations man
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Congrats Wayne!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Best of luck to you Wayne!
  • Congrats man. Best of luck!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bro! Best wishes to you.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats my friend, i wish I could come to the wedding byt the logistics just would'nt work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Congratulations Wayne! Glad to hear things are going well up there.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    D@MN that was quick! LOL Congrats Wayne! I think instead of bombing the BOTL after the first paycheck, you better bomb that wife of yours with a nice honeymoon!

I will be expecting my invitation in the mail. Where is it going to be held anyway? And where all are you two registered for wedding gifts? DISH ALREADY MAN! WE NEED DETAILS!!!

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The wedding will be here in Kitchener, Ontario. However, I don't know about the ceremony as money is a concern. I'm desperately trying not to buy anything, but with so many good deals, my willpower is constantly being tested.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    The Sniper:
    D@MN that was quick! LOL Congrats Wayne! I think instead of bombing the BOTL after the first paycheck, you better bomb that wife of yours with a nice honeymoon!

I will be expecting my invitation in the mail. Where is it going to be held anyway? And where all are you two registered for wedding gifts? DISH ALREADY MAN! WE NEED DETAILS!!!

I would guess he's registered at ccom
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    wwhwang:
    The wedding will be here in Kitchener, Ontario. However, I don't know about the ceremony as money is a concern. I'm desperately trying not to buy anything, but with so many good deals, my willpower is constantly being tested.
    When it comes to weddings, the ceremony, in my experience, is often BETTER when smaller. It's the party afterwards that you have to go all out on. That said, some people have the party later on, when they really can afford to throw a great shin-dig. Maybe do that?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Man that awesome! Congrats and have a great time!
  • Congrats Wayne! Best of luck and I hope you are happier in your new area!
    UPDATE: Wedding will be next Friday. Feb 4th. We've decided that it will be a small ceremony. We'll have the big ceremony and reception party when we renew our vows.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    wwhwang:
    UPDATE: Wedding will be next Friday. Feb 4th. We've decided that it will be a small ceremony. We'll have the big ceremony and reception party when we renew our vows.
    Get the hell out of here!! Congrats Wayne!! Now you will be miserable like the rest of us!!

J/K. I wish you nothing but the best and a long life with the love of your life. I'll be thinking about you on the 4th brother.
    Congratulations Wayne! Dont worry about the big ceremony or the reception - focus on the honeymoon brother! THE HONEYMOON!!!! LOL

Seriously, wish I could be there but in lieu of attendance I will fire up a primo stick in honor of your new family my friend. You know Im a sucker for a happy ending. :-D

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Right on Wayne, totally happy and excited for you brother. My wife and I had a small cermony with a few close friends and family...allowed us to just focus on one another without having to deal with all the crazy stuff that typically comes with bigger weddings. I think we are going to do something big when we hit the 10year mark in 2012. Take care of her bro!
    Thanks for the congratulations, guys. Wedding will be tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get a smoke in after dinner.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Wayne, the day is for you to enjoy! Do what you wish to make is special and memorable. When it warms up a bit, we shall have a 'Kitchener-Elmira' Herf to celebrate!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Happy wedding day Wayne! Make it a good one! (sneak in at least one premium) ;)
    Waiting on some pics here Wayne....

Photos are still being developed, Sniper. But thanks for keeping me in mind, guys!