Home Non Cigar Related

Help? Liquor in Canada?

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Sup guys. This is a question for the Canadian BOTL. I've been looking for Johnny Walker Green and Hammer & Sickle (vodka) for quite a while. However, the only major liquor store is the LCBO and they don't have either. I've looked up several Canadian websites and none of them ship to Kitchener-Waterloo.

Does this mean I need to get someone in the states to ship to me or is there a store/site that I overlooked that can ship to Kitchener, Onatario?

Comments

• willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    wwhwang:
    Sup guys. This is a question for the Canadian BOTL. I've been looking for Johnny Walker Green and Hammer & Sickle (vodka) for quite a while. However, the only major liquor store is the LCBO and they don't have either. I've looked up several Canadian websites and none of them ship to Kitchener-Waterloo.

Does this mean I need to get someone in the states to ship to me or is there a store/site that I overlooked that can ship to Kitchener, Onatario?
    i can buy you the johnnie walker green and ship it to you from the liquor store here in quebec (s.a.q) but cannot find the hammer and sickle vodka.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    How much is Johnny Walker Green in Quebec?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Just drive to Niagra Falls, you are basically in West New York...lol I keed bro!
    wwhwang:
    around 60$
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    willso7:
    wwhwang:
    around 60$
    Ok. Will contact you when I have the spare cash for it. Thanks for the offer.
    wwhwang:
    willso7:
    wwhwang:
    around 60$
    Ok. Will contact you when I have the spare cash for it. Thanks for the offer.
    HI wwhwang ,if you want we could made a trade
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    You might as well get a bottle of the black and save a few bucks brother! the black is pretty great and about half the price. The gold is where JW starts to get REALLY good though
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    ejenne87:
    You might as well get a bottle of the black and save a few bucks brother! the black is pretty great and about half the price. The gold is where JW starts to get REALLY good though
    Love the Black and Green both, but I tend to agree. The difference between the Green and Gold is very noticeable, where the Green and Black are not as greatly different. Blue is a great blend, but just not worth the dough. Anyone ever had Johnnie Walker Swing?
  • Looking on the LCBO website I see they have dicontinued carrying the green. There is one bottle in Brampton. You could ask for them to ship it to Kitchener for you. Although 1 bottle showing in the inventory may mean it was stolen and they don't actually have any. If you are driving to Brampton call before you go. The site does say they won't ship discontinued items but you never know if you ask. I also know that the LCBO can get almost any liquor for customers if you request a case but then you have to buy 12 at $59.

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/product/inventory/searchResults.do?language=EN&itemNumber=603324