Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Diamondog:
    willso7 is new to the boards and wanted to get in to the lottery game. I asked him to complete a trade first with someone to get himself on this list, he is about 1.5 hours drive from me and I offered to complete a trade with him and he sent me a nice pkg, very quick and well pkg'd, welcome willso7, I have added the lottery numbers you picked and there are lots of great B'sOTL here to trade with you're good in my books!
    thank you bro great to be in the trade list .
  • Options
    A big thanks to Mephisto for making my first trade a great experience! Threw in a Nica Libre and a La Aroma De Cuba. The La Aromas are great smokes. Thanks again! -Mike
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    A big thanks to Joey for making a purchase for me and getting them shipped!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    welcome brother. glad you like it.
  • Options
    So I meet Todd for the first time at the epic California Herf yesterday and I bring him his PIF bag I owe him, he then suprised me with a bag of smokes I've wanted to try including an Ave Maria, Alec Bradley Harvest 97 and a Nestor Miranda 1989. Todd's a great BOTL in my book. Can't wait to herf with him again.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    SmokeySuit just hit me with:

1 AF Hemingway Short Story Cameroon
    1 Cohiba Red Dot Cameroon
    1 Graycliff Professional
    1 Oliveros XL Bold
    1 Padilla Achilles
    2 Man O’ War
    2 Indian Tabac Super Natural
    2 Gurkha Black Dragon
    2 Gurkha Cuban Legacy
    1 Gurkha Havana Legend
    2 Pirates Gold
    1 Original Cuban by Perdomo

Shizam!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother hooked me up with 5 sticks from his 3000 post contest. I would post a pic but I have a lot going on but wanted to be sure to give my thanks. Great BORK right there.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I offered to send Gripnrip a 5'ver of the daily deal last week and he sent me the payment. The guy overpaid by 30%!! Needless to say, he just bought himself some extra sticks.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Hey Goldy-I really appreciate you taking care of me with the 5'er+thanks for taking a chance on me on the transaction. Stay warm brother!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Brett (firetruckguy) and Shawn (zeebra) and everything looks amazing! too many sticks to remember, but I know I am looking forward to each and every one of them. Thanks a ton guys, both are great traders in my book!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I finally was able to meet Jeff in person at THE LONGEST RUNNING C.COM HERF, on Saturday and he presents me with a PIF package from the forum, inside was:

Graycliff G2 Turbo
    5 Vegas Relic
    Siglo Limited Reserve VII
    Padron 1964 Anniversary Habano, I think it is the Imperial
    Macanudo 1968 and it looks like a NUB, very intriguing.

Very nice PIF from a great BOTL, Jeff.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    So I finally was able to meet Jeff in person at THE LONGEST RUNNING C.COM HERF, on Saturday and he presents me with a PIF package from the forum, inside was:

Graycliff G2 Turbo
    5 Vegas Relic
    Siglo Limited Reserve VII
    Padron 1964 Anniversary Habano, I think it is the Imperial
    Macanudo 1968 and it looks like a NUB, very intriguing.

Very nice PIF from a great BOTL, Jeff.
    My pleasure, I posted about your greatness a few posts back, lol.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    John was nice enough to trade off 5 of last weekend bliz to me, and he included 2 extras! Great BOTL, I will trade with him anytime!

Thanks Brett, I got your package today. Thanks for the great trade.
    I will trade with you anytime.
    Enjoy those LHCDC.
  • Options
    Yesterday got bomb from rossdavey2 with 5 sticks. Thanks for the cigars man.
  • Options
    Ironmick63:
    Yesterday got bomb from rossdavey2 with 5 sticks. Thanks for the cigars man.
    Oh you got more coming my friend.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I just wanted to thank firetruckguy for the great selection of sticks he sent me for Mooching. Stand-up BORK!

Gran habano 3 Siglos
    Perdomo Maduro 10th Anni
    El Mejor Emerald
    Arturo Fuente Maduro Rothschild
    2 Cohiba Black pequenos
    Thanks again!
  • Options
    nikostewart:
    I just wanted to thank firetruckguy for the great selection of sticks he sent me for Mooching. Stand-up BORK!

Gran habano 3 Siglos
    Perdomo Maduro 10th Anni
    El Mejor Emerald
    Arturo Fuente Maduro Rothschild
    2 Cohiba Black pequenos
    Thanks again!
    Brett has been tearing it up around here lately! I got a nice package from him a few days ago as well, and I am waiting on a second from him! Way to be, brother
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I got my final winnings from the College Bowl Pool from JZ the other day. He sent a great pack: 5 Vegas AAA, Graycliff 1666, CAO Gold, La Herencia Cubana, Ccom Purple, 5 Vegas Classic & RP Sun Grown. Thanks JZ!!!

Rob
  • Options
    I got my Movie Trivia winnings from Letsgowithbob the other day. He sent a great six pack: Diesel Unlimited, La Herencia Oscuro, 5 Vegas Cask, MOW Ruination, 5 Vegas AAA & Nicre Libre 1990. Thanks!!!!

Rob
  • Options
    Firetruckguy decided to bomb me with a pack of sticks for winning the college bowl pool. He hit me with 5 great sticks: Black Pearl, 5 Vegas Classic, AB Tempus, Oliva V and a Cohiba Black. Thanks again FTG!! You are one fine BOTL!!!

Rob
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I have to post a word here about JCizzle! Solid BOTL! We just did a rather large international trade (18 sticks), and everything looks great! Package came nicely packed and with a water pillow. Everything arrived on schedule and I can’t wait to burn threw the new sticks! Thank man!!! A+++
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    SmokySuit:
    I have to post a word here about JCizzle! Solid BOTL! We just did a rather large international trade (18 sticks), and everything looks great! Package came nicely packed and with a water pillow. Everything arrived on schedule and I can’t wait to burn threw the new sticks! Thank man!!! A+++
    Pleasure is all mine! Anytime, brother!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just got my end of the trade with Evan! 18 Nubs and 3 tag a-longs which included gurkha triple ligero, CI Yellow label, and Nica Libre.

Always a great BOTL!!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Just got my end of the trade with Evan! 18 Nubs and 3 tag a-longs which included gurkha triple ligero, CI Yellow label, and Nica Libre.

Always a great BOTL!!!
    That Gurkha Triple Ligero is actually a nice smoke. I got a bunch of them really cheap, never having tried them and hating most every Gurkha, and I was pleasantly surprised. I hope you enjoy them brother!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got another on for Evan. Got a long forgotten bomb from him today. Thanks so much Evan.

From left to right: Oliva MB3 torpedo, Padilla Habano Artisan, A Fuente 8-5-8, a Guillermo Leon cigar I'm unfamiliar with, LFD DL Chisel maduro, Padilla Dominus robusto, A Fernandez Signature, El Picador (never heard of it, but I'm interested), and finally, the whole reason behind the bomb...2 x LFD cheroot. Evan and I had talked about the Cheroots many moons ago and he told me he was getting some and would send a few my way...well it never came together and I kind of put it in the back of my mind. And now this...Thanks again Evan.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    This guy came through big time with splitting the LHC barberpole weekend blitz super-fast shipping and packaging from a stand up BORK!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Enjoy Spencer, happy to do the split.
  • Options
    got my trade from ejenne87 and well lets just say im glad that after it got blown up into space that it fell back on to my frozen tundra driveway....so in it was

4 cain habano
    4 cain maduro
    4 AAA
    camacho 1962
    camacho maduro
    RP edge maduro
    Reposado i think

all of the sticks look awesome..Ii cant thank this dude enough except in a little extra retaliation muhahaha.
  • Options
    Just got my trade from thecigarho, great guy hooked my up 3 anejo sharks.