Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

If you have experience trading with someone that was honest, mention it here.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

CigarStudent.com:

ill vouch for you!!

• kuzi16:

CigarStudent.com:

ill vouch for you!!

LOL....and the same for you, my friend!
  • CigarStudent.com:
    kuzi16:

CigarStudent.com:

ill vouch for you!!

I'll vouch for both of you... :D
  • CastleCrestCastleCrest Posts: 51
    biggeek69:
    CigarStudent.com:
    kuzi16:

CigarStudent.com:

ill vouch for you!!

I'll vouch for both of you... :D

I'll vouch for all three of them!!!
  • pbburnerpbburner Posts: 3

Where did the rest of the forums go. I cant find the regular pages anymore.

Hue

• They are on www.eotacforum.com Cigar.com did have a forum in conjunction with another forum site but decided to branch off and do their own forum. Also, Amback changed their name and got new software. That's why it's now called Eotac and not Amback. Hope that helps out some, I know Alex has a post on this forum that explains it in much further detail. I just wanted to let you know the basics.

• pbburnerpbburner Posts: 3
    Thx
  • ncosinoncosino Posts: 3
    I can vouch for everyone here but cusc.  I think he's okay I just never traded with him yet.
  • We can get a trade going if you want (I wouldn't mind it, shoot me a PM if you want, i would be interested in doing some trading)? I just did my first PIF with Craig Montgomery and I talk on skype with the Eotac guys almost every night...from what I saw on the other boards you all have my support.
    Phisherman!   you are the man.    3 cigars you said in the rules of your own PIF thread.

but NOOOOOO  you went and broke them... and sent me six.
  • handypantzhandypantz Posts: 86
    I think the rules say 'at least' 3 cigars per PIF package...but I think he was just trying to show off
  • handypantz:
    I think the rules say 'at least' 3 cigars per PIF package...but I think he was just trying to show off
    Actually, you will find most of the regulars here can't count on purpose. We never expect more than 3, and that makes their generosity that much more enjoyable. You do not have to give more than 3 to keep up with the "Jones' " (or Joneses..never had to write that b4).

yes heath thats true.   "at least"

ive NEVER sent just 3.

Well I'll try to be generous....i dont have too many cigars in my humi.....(need to get rid of these macanundos though)
  • ya, definitely cant ct. very well....dean sent me 12 in a PIF, 12 DYNAMITE sticks....
  • VinniumVinnium Posts: 12

Now remember that I am a newbie and take pitty on my question, I have not used mail order to get my cigars...how do you guys keep them fresh while sending them around to other members. Sorry for the newbie question.

Brian

• you use a regular zip-loc baggie and if you expect a delay in shipping or it will take a more than a couple days to reach them then you can include a water-pillow...
  • VinniumVinnium Posts: 12
    Are ?"water pillows"? something regularly available at my smoke shop...never run across them. So, a few days out of the humidor is ok for most types of sticks? as long as they are in a plastic bag?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I would imagine that in the absence of a water pillow, it would be possible to use a damp paper towel as long as the cigars were in cellophane. Correct me if I'm mistaken though. It would serve the same purpose as the water pillow, and even a small piece of a sponge, dampened, would work too.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I wouldn't even worry to much about it. Most shipping will be less than 3 days and will fare just fine if in a sealed zip lock bag. (As long as your humidor isn't like 50% Humidity)
  • yea, unless you're shipping out of country or used the pony express, 3 days is find in a plastic bag without a water pillow...the water pillows can be found on the cigar.com site as well as many others....they're really inexpensive
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    I really like the water pillows and use them in my Humi. As I understand it they really moisture when need and absorb it when excess is present. Kind of a lazy mans dream!
  • just got my PIF from kavenius....great one!! 4 great sticks that i haven't tried yet: Graycliff Blue Gurkha Regent Cusano Corojo 1997 RyJ Vintage Thanks again kavenius!!
  • kaveniuskavenius Posts: 46
    Hey, I do what I can do for my fellows of the leaf. Hopefully you like....
  • hey guys, just got a 50mL bottle of Jack Daniels and a CAO Vision Catalyst from ChrisHollandBand....AWESOME looking stick!! and the JD was a complete surprise, thanks for this brother!
  • RailedRailed Posts: 30
    I also received a  package from ChrisHollandBand today.  Excellent looking cigar.  Nice packaging.  A+ on the contest.  I too was surprised to see a little something extra in there.
    Crown Royal was a better choice than Jack Daniels.

Thanks Chris !

Grant

• RailedRailed Posts: 30
    I dont think i posted this yet, sorry it slipped my mind.
    But i did receive my PIF from Handypantz a while back.
    very well shipped.  thanks for the sticks.  There was one or 2 i haven't tried before.

Grant
  • kaveniuskavenius Posts: 46
    Smoke=Fire, you da man! I FINALLY got my sticks from the PIF, nothing against S=F. The post office noted the account the first day, "Arrived at Unit." The next day, "Undeliverable as Addressed." I called the post office, and they verified that it was undeliverable and shipped back... what a pain. However, the third day, guess what I got at my office?!?! THE STICKS! No label saying undeliverable. No comment from the post man. Crazy!

Thanks again, and great sticks...
    Chevy
    Got my PIF quickly and there was a god of fire in it plus 4 other sticks i hadnt ever tried before!! Way to go!
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    Sorry for the Long delay. I just wanted to thank jihiggs for the excellent package that I received last month. It was more than generous. If I recall he sent me 7 sticks and a few I have never tried. Thanks for the great package.
    Marc