Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JGruvey said:
    @Fine137 The rookie blew me up! Let’s get this man added to the good traders list!
    I’ll get your smokes out to you sometime this week brother and thank you for the selection. You are correct it does not suck!

Added Rob @Fine137 to the Good Trader's List.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Add @NineToes to the Good Trader's List. Nice trade!

@NineToes sent this kick azz newbie "fiver".   Thanks , brother!  I'll get the return half sent out Wednesday.   

My kinda math!

Well done, @EgoBoundary

Let's make this official, adding @Derek to the Good Trader's List... let the games begin!

@ShawnOL said:
    Received Derek's cigars in good shape. I think this puts him on the good traders list.

I'll get my end out this week. Thanks, Derek.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last active 12/2016 and 0 comments... how did this trade come about?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

@Bigshizza set it up, I thought he was on here way before me.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

James deleted his account probably 3 years ago. I believe politics was the reason. I still have a 2012 opus x A he sent me a few years ago

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Oh.... sad to hear that. I thought he was active long ago and maybe could be proded to come back.

I was trying to be humorous but fell on my face.

Adding @TheKraken to the Good Trader's List following the successful completion of Taylor's Newbie trade with @NorCalR1 on July 6th.

@NorCalR1 said:

@TheKraken sent his side of the trade loaded with some favorites. I will get mine out Wednesday
    Thanks Taylor for the great selection

From June 30th:

@ShawnOL said:
    Received Derek's cigars in good shape. I think this puts him on the good traders list.

I'll get my end out this week. Thanks, Derek.

Calling for updates, have any newbies completed their trades or had their bombs land on @0patience that haven't been added to the list?

• VisionVision Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

D_blades shipped. I’ll post when it lands

@Vision said:
    @d_blades can be added to the Good Traders List! Great selection brother!

@Yakster said:

@Vision said:
    @d_blades can be added to the Good Traders List! Great selection brother!

Where the Eff did I put the second Post??

**** wrong thread. I posted in the newbie trading thread. Sorry guys. A little tired lately.

edited September 2020

Adding @Shaner9er, from the "Calling all Newbies @0patience Beatdown Part 4" thread and for interloping on @NorCalR1's September Lotto Win:

@0patience said:
    @Shaner9er stomped on me when I was down.
    Cameroon goodness!

@NorCalR1 said:

Round 2 began today first up @Shaner9er with a massive hit. He is clearly not a newb as he sent me a package from Ccom as to not disclose his location. Thanks brother

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard came through on his end of our trade.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Sherm reports that Wade, @CommanderDuke1_, completed his newbie trade in style so I'm adding Wade to the list.

@rsherman24 said:

We can let Wade play in our reindeer games. Great selection. Been wanting to try a Hiram and Solomon, and ashamed being a Mason that I haven’t

Will get return fire out soon

I think @Patrickbrick forgot to tag @Cam_91 on the Good Trader's List after he sponsored his newbie trade. I'll just drop this note here adding @Cam_91 to the list.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Chris.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I think @Patrickbrick forgot to tag @Cam_91 on the Good Trader's List after he sponsored his newbie trade. I'll just drop this note here adding @Cam_91 to the list.

Thanks Chris!