Home Non Cigar Related

Calling all BOTL

OK guys I am running the Tough Mudder in March.
I am raising money for Wounded Warrior. If you would like to donate something the link is

https://www.raceit.com/Fundraising/donate.aspx?event=2935&fundraiser=r792428

Every little helps. If you don't know what Tough Mudder is google it. Thank you in advance. I will bump this every so often.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Donation made....... that looks frickin insane. Electro-shock obstacles???? I may have to look into the WI event.......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Thanks man. That was quick. Yeah it looks like it should be a good time.
  • Bump
  • will def send something in this looks awesome im thinking about doing it when it comes to Vermont.....running thru 4ft high flames i like it
  • bumpie
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    BUMP! Lilwing posted this in the MAW thread and gave me some inspiration, Lets get some BORKs on there to support Ross and the Wounded Warrior fund.
  • bump
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Dude... I just looked into this finally (apparently, I had NO idea what it really was). I can't believe you're doing this! SICK! There's one coming up not far from me in September of this year... dunno if I wanna push for it, and cheapest registration is right now, but maybe next year!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • You can do it man. just start running
  • Last time I am going to bump this one guys. Come on its for a good cause.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donation made bro.
  • Thanks to everyone who has supported this.