Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RP The Edge Sumatra

I'm looking for Rocky Patel's The Edge with the Sumatra Wrapper. I had one of these recently and loved it. I have one more and would like to acquire more. If any of you bork's have any let me know what you would be looking for in trade and we will get something worked out. Thanks!

Comments

• MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    I didn't know that they mada a Sumatra wrap. I know of the Habano, Madoro and the edge lite in the Conn. The Sun grown is a Sumatra wrap. one of my favorites

I'd like to give one of thoses a go myself. I like Sumatra wrapped sticks.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I love sumatra's as well man. The Edge Sumatra came with a red foot band and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I love sumatra's as well man. The Edge Sumatra came with a red foot band and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Lets dig up an old discussion.... Didn't the RP Edge Sumatra become the RP Renaissance?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Love it as well....and looking for more myself.....and Hayblet----please not the Reniassance vs Sumarta again, lolllllllllllllllll.......Those of us here (like U and I) know it only shows Rocky himself is a used car salesman as well as a cigar maker.
    Ok my newbness in regards to this is bad but is the renaissance and the edge sumatra the same? Not trying to stir up any harsh feelings about the old topic but I simply don't know. I picked these up from kent1146 back when he was selling all his stuff off and them being a sumatra drew me to them and honestly it'd be a no question box purchase if I could I enjoyed it so much.
    I did find this that there was a 2010 release of The Edge Sumatra but have no idea where to possibly find them, http://www.stogiereview.com/2010/07/14/rocky-patel-edge-sumatra-toro-2010-release/
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I did find this that there was a 2010 release of The Edge Sumatra but have no idea where to possibly find them, http://www.stogiereview.com/2010/07/14/rocky-patel-edge-sumatra-toro-2010-release/
    Give C.com some time and I'm pretty sure they'll have them or call on Monday? I should have put (sarcasm) after my snarky comment about the Edge/Renaissance ordeal so sorry Wink [;)]
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Give C.com some time and I'm pretty sure they'll have them or call on Monday? I should have put (sarcasm) after my snarky comment about the Edge/Renaissance ordeal so sorry Wink [;)]
    I have talked to ccom about them and they don't have them. Although the beard was out of the office then, maybe I'll give him a call on monday. No worries I thought maybe I missed a heated topic.......lol
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    No hard feelings or anything bro....just funny to those of use here. Long story short-----several of us have seen Rocky on different occasions, as well as some online videos he has posted. He has given about 3 different stories on the Edge Sumatra, Edgs vs Renasissance, ect.-----each one catered to what each of us wanted to hear.....Lol........Fact remains simple however....Edge Sumatra=good stick.
    Vulchor:
    No hard feelings or anything bro....just funny to those of use here. Long story short-----several of us have seen Rocky on different occasions, as well as some online videos he has posted. He has given about 3 different stories on the Edge Sumatra, Edgs vs Renasissance, ect.-----each one catered to what each of us wanted to hear.....Lol........Fact remains simple however....Edge Sumatra=good stick.
    Noted....lol
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hahahahaha.... Oh man... Phew....

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I can get as many as you want. Full box at my b&m.
    cabinetmaker:
    PM Sent
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    PM Sent
    Replied.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    my local B&M has these in stock...so if u can't get a trade worked out, let me know and maybe i can pick some up for ya.

"Long ashes my friends."

Awesome thanks man! Can you pm me the price of how much they are at your b&m please? Thanks!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    PM sent

"Long ashes my friends."

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Same here, they bought 2 of the 100 ct. boxes at mine.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I did one of the RP edge Sumatras and it was very good but I like all of the Edge sticks