Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOMBED

Just got bombed by smoke em if you got em. He hooked me up i got a Juan Lopez, 5 Vegas A, Diesel Unlimited which I love, CCOm Sun grown which i have been wanting to try, and the san miguel that i have been wanting to try. Thanks man.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    You're gonna like that San Miguel Christian, it is a tasty treat!

Excellent hit smoke em.

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:

Excellent hit smoke em.

+ 1
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:

Excellent hit smoke em.

+ 1
    Just showing the newbie some brotherly love! Seems like it was the right time for that based upon some of the post over the past few days!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Smoke em is a stand up guy. He hit me with a pre emptive strike and will find his mailbox in tatters at some point
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Awesome bomb that had a great meaning behind it. Love it! Smoke em you gotta make it up for a herf soon bro!
    ENFIDL:
    Awesome bomb that had a great meaning behind it. Love it! Smoke em you gotta make it up for a herf soon bro!
    Thanks man. I look forward to the herf, been wanting to meet you brothers in person, soon enough though, we will work something out.
    fla-gypsy:
    Smoke em is a stand up guy. He hit me with a pre emptive strike and will find his mailbox in tatters at some point
    I appreciate the compliment, dont' cause too much damage to the mailbox..lol
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    The Ccom Sungrown is one of favorites of the house labels.