Home General Discussion

What is this? OMG 37 views and no help. Nice!

Gurkha Beast Guerrilla Warfare Need discription please?

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Here ya go...someone replied.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Wish I knew bro
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Its a package deal for 10 sticks for $39.00 but are the defective, factory rejects?????
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    might be best to call in brother... I've never noticed that offer before, but I see it now... i'd be interested to see myself...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Those views could be guests or members who are trying to figure out what they are and then make an educated response....lol
  • its just not on the beast but also the beauty, crest and others. I am interested in what this is.
    I sent an email to kelly but she has not fired back yet.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha is very one release in nature. They are phasing some things out so I put in big orders, big enough to get some downright insane pricing. That is the deal behind these specials. Unfortunately, the factory has been horribly slow in sending me my orders so a lot may not be in stock. Everything should be good to goin 2 weeks or so but the pricing is legit I assure you. Get it while the gittins good!
    Thanks Alex! Two orders placed and I willl keep an eye out for the restocking of inventory for another order.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    So what size are these available in when ordering with special pricing?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    So what size are these available in when ordering with special pricing?

this is on page 19 of the new catalog. any choice 39.95 and COTMC 10% off

A: 6 Centurian (6.0 x 60)
    B: 10 Beauty (6.5 x 56)
    C: 10 Beast (6.5 x 58)
    D: 10 Blue Steel (6.5 x 53)
    E: 10 Crest (6.5 x 52)
    F: 10 Black Dragon (7.0 x 52)
    G: 10 Titan (6.2 x 56) H: 10 Symphony (6.0 x 50)
    I: 10 Grand Age (7.5 x 54)
  • i have not smoked to many gurkhas before but I am thinking of getting some because of this deal, do you guys have any suggestions for any of these?
    Christian_Sapp:
    i have not smoked to many gurkhas before but I am thinking of getting some because of this deal, do you guys have any suggestions for any of these?
    If you are new to cigars or just like medium smokes, I'd jump on the Beauty first. Great price and I'l jump on as well, but my humidors are over filled like no tomorrow!! That reminds me...I need to bomb a few more people!
  • zeebra:
    Christian_Sapp:
    i have not smoked to many gurkhas before but I am thinking of getting some because of this deal, do you guys have any suggestions for any of these?
    If you are new to cigars or just like medium smokes, I'd jump on the Beauty first. Great price and I'l jump on as well, but my humidors are over filled like no tomorrow!! That reminds me...I need to bomb a few more people!
    Yeah im looking at these prices and i cant pass them up but both my humis are filled, the only gurkhas i have tried were the shaggy and the gran reserve and i dont know anything about them because i was not impressed by the shaggy so i stayed away for a while
    Christian_Sapp:
    zeebra:
    Christian_Sapp:
    Yeah im looking at these prices and i cant pass them up but both my humis are filled, the only gurkhas i have tried were the shaggy and the gran reserve and i dont know anything about them because i was not impressed by the shaggy so i stayed away for a while
    Well, just some advice, which I have learned from this forum, Never Ever pay msrp for gurkhas! Hell, I've been wanting the gurkha centruian for as long as I started smoking cigars(about a year) and I just bought em, a mazo of 6 for $23, when msrp is $30 each!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:
    Like Z said....... jump on the beauties son, you wont be dissapointed.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Christian_Sapp:
    zeebra:
    Christian_Sapp:
    Well, just some advice, which I have learned from this forum, Never Ever pay msrp for gurkhas! Hell, I've been wanting the gurkha centruian for as long as I started smoking cigars(about a year) and I just bought em, a mazo of 6 for $23, when msrp is $30 each!
    You won't be disappointed! Great smoke, I paid about 15 each a while back and was not let down.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ok they dont have tubes does that change the cigar that much?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    so not tubed? that was the biggest question for me, but no i dont think the tubes change the cigar itself only the price. still a good buy.
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Gurkha has totally fell off I would save my money
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    I just jumped all over this deal, it's tooooo good to pass up. I ordered 2 beauties, and 1 of the titan, centurian, creast and beast. I have got to get a bigger humidor, waxingmoon here I come!!